Welcome to our website tzcareers.com Find all useful information about Payroll Manager Job profile details, jobs, Application student portal login Forms, Registration, Requirements and Prospectus logo emails address WhatsApp Contacts and Details
Nafasi za Payroll Manager Job Description is in charge of overseeing the day-to-day operations of payroll. The payroll manager is in charge of making sure that all employees are paid on time, every time. Calculating payroll, calculating taxes, paying overtime, completing payroll reports, and following up on any irregularities are all part of the job.
Nafasi za Payroll Manager Job Description
The payroll manager maintains accurate and full payroll data records, which include employee names, social security numbers, corporate information, and addresses. The payroll manager is also in charge of ensuring that personnel records are full and structured, as well as complying with government requirements.
Nafasi za Payroll Manager We need to join our company. The ideal applicant will have prior payroll management expertise, be detail-oriented, and understand payroll compliance. We want to hear from you if you are a self-starter with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn!
Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- computing payroll, coordinating deductions and direct payments, computing taxes, and issuing paychecks are all part of the payroll processing activities.
- Work with the human resources and accounting divisions on processing and payroll.
- Maintain payroll records.
- Maintain the accuracy and timeliness of payroll and tax deposits.
Read More: Tafta Nafasi Yako Hapa All Jobs in Tanzania
Responsibilities of a Payroll Manager:
- Maintain personnel records, such as benefits, payroll, and timesheets.
- Coordination of employee benefits and procedures, such as COBRA and profit sharing
- Process payroll correctly, including taxes, deductions, and withholding.
- Keep correct employee records in both electronic and paper files.
- Manage employee files effectively, assuring their security and confidentiality.
- Payroll cheques and instructions for direct deposit are distributed.
- As appropriate, provide assistance to other management teams.
- Control payroll tax filings.
Qualifications and abilities:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or a closely related discipline is required.
- 3 or more years of payroll experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with the ADP/Paychex system is required.
- Excellent understanding of state and federal tax laws.
- Excellent communication abilities, as well as the capacity to work with other managers.
Nafasi za Payroll Manager Employer who values diversity and inclusion. People of all races, faiths, nations, genders, and ages are encouraged to apply. We also accept applications from veterans and people with impairments.