Welcome to our website tzcareers.com Find all useful information about profile details, jobs, Application student portal login Forms, Registration, Requirements and Prospectus logo emails address WhatsApp Contacts and Details.
Nafasi za Invoice Clerk Job Description
An invoice clerk is someone who prepares, types, and sends invoices to vendors. A career as an invoice clerk typically demands good typing abilities, attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate with others. This person is in charge of keeping records and managing the company’s payable account.
Nafasi za Invoice Clerk Before a corporation sends out an invoice, this person will review it. The invoice information will subsequently be entered into an accounting database. They could also be in charge of paying the company’s bills.
Nafasi za Invoice Clerk We need an experienced to join our team. The ideal applicant will have at least two years of experience in an accounting or finance job, as well as the ability to handle a large volume of invoices with accuracy and efficiency. We want to hear from you if you have a great attention to detail and a passion for numbers!
Duties of an Invoice Clerk:
- Ensure that invoices are processed, reconciled, and billed correctly and on schedule.
- Input and process new invoice information
- Payments must be calculated and recorded.
- Make electronic payments to merchants.
- Invoices must be kept and filed.
- Produce invoice reports.
Responsibilities of an Invoice Clerk:
- Invoices are entered into the company’s financials.
- Maintain accurate inventory records for parts, supplies, and completed goods, including shipping tracking and coordination and delivery schedules.
- Assist with shipping and receiving functions, including material receipt and auditing.
- Assist with warehouse duties such as receiving, unloading, staging, stocking, and inventory control.
- Assist with equipment maintenance, such as cleaning, repairs, and troubleshooting, as well as supply replenishing.
- Carry out shipping, receiving, accounting, and warehouse duties.
Read More: Various Invoice Clerk Jobs in Tanzania
Qualifications and abilities:
- Accounting expertise
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Multitasking and task prioritization abilities
- Excellent organizational and clerical abilities
- Capability to do numerous activities at the same time
- Excellent customer service abilities.
Nafasi za Invoice Clerk We believe in equal opportunity for your qualifications and are dedicated to establishing a diverse and inclusive workforce. People of all colors, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals, are encouraged to apply.