Welcome to our website tzcareers.com Find all useful information about Payroll Coordinator Job profile details, jobs, Application student portal login Forms, Registration, Requirements and Prospectus logo emails address WhatsApp Contacts and Details
Payroll coordinators are in charge of managing payroll, checking time and attendance, processing payroll reports, and filing taxes.
Payroll Coordinator Job Vacancies Description
Payroll reports are processed monthly, quarterly, and annually. Controls the time clock and attendance systems. Examine and confirm the accuracy of time cards, attendance reports, and pay stubs. Payroll tax returns are prepared, processed, and filed. Employees are served through payroll services. Payroll preparation for corporate personnel Educates staff on the company’s payroll regulations.
We need a Payroll Coordinator who is organized and detail-oriented, and who is well-versed in payroll laws and procedures. The Payroll Coordinator will be in charge of handling payroll for all employees, ensuring that wages and taxes are paid accurately and on schedule. In addition, the Payroll Coordinator will keep employee records and prepare reports as needed.
Payroll Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Payroll should be processed in accordance with corporate policies.
- Keep personnel records and files.
- Payroll should be processed as soon as possible.
- Keep track of employee salary history.
- Create payroll and compensation policies.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Coordinator:
- Payroll checks should be opened, sorted, and mailed.
- Process time cards for employees, including hourly, salaried, commission, bonus, and overtime.
- Verify or process vacation and sick time
- Payroll deductions, including taxes, must be processed or verified.
- Create and submit W-2s and 1099s.
- Keep records on employees, including personal information, contact information, remuneration history, benefits, and payroll deductions.
- Payroll statements
- Auditing and reconciling employee payroll records
- Other responsibilities may include data input, filing, and special tasks as needed.
Qualifications and abilities:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) prowess
- Payroll processes, laws, and regulations must be understood.
- Knowledge of Quick Books
- Understanding of state and federal tax laws and regulations
- Working knowledge of both paper and electronic payroll processing systems
We at Company / Organisations think that diversity and inclusion are essential components of a successful team. those of all colors, religions, national origins, genders, and ages are encouraged to apply, as do veterans and those with impairments.