Welcome to our website tzcareers.com Find all useful information about profile details, jobs, Application student portal login Forms, Registration, Requirements and Prospectus logo emails address WhatsApp Contacts and Details
Nafasi za Junior Accountant Job Description
Nafasi za Junior Accountant Job Description are entry-level accountants who handle ordinary bookkeeping. Junior accountants often produce invoices, reconcile bank statements, and monitor general ledger accounts. Junior accountants are overseen by an accountant or bookkeeper.
A Junior Accountant’s responsibilities vary widely depending on the firm, but common responsibilities may include:
- Keep track of all receipts and expenses for a business.
- Put everything in the general ledger.
- The general ledger must be balanced.
- Check the bank statement.
We are searching for a Junior Accountant that has bookkeeping expertise and is comfortable working with numbers. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and accept new assignments as they arise. We need someone who is detail-oriented and organized, as well as someone who can operate under pressure and fulfill deadlines. We want to hear from you if you are a self-starter with a positive mindset!.
Junior Accountant Responsibilities
- Carry out all accounting-related responsibilities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and reports, such as accounts receivable, payable, payroll, and bank reconciliations.
- Oversee and review financial transactions and procedures in collaboration with the relevant departments.
- Examine accounts payable, receivable, and payroll reports for accuracy and conformance to GAAP.
- Maintain all accounting records, systems, and reports, including cash flow analysis and accounts receivable and payable aging.
- Maintain full and accurate general ledger, financial statements, and budget records and reports.
- Keep the organizational chart.
- Maintain the accuracy and timeliness of special projects and recurrent chores.
Read More: Various Junior Accountant Jobs in Tanzania
Accountant Junior Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports for Senior Management in collaboration with the Finance Manager.
- Invoices, purchase orders, and wire transfers are examples of accounts payable.
- Accounts receivable processing, including monthly billing to consumers
- Sales tax is processed quarterly and monthly.
- Contribute to general ledger reconciliations
- Assist with tax forms such as 1099s, 1042s, and 940s.
- Execute any other finance-related projects or duties that are allocated to you.
- Upkeep and support of corporate infrastructure
- Other accounting-related responsibilities may be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- 1 year of accounting or a similar field experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) prowess
- Quick Books savvy
- Excellent organizing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
We value diversity and are dedicated to establishing a welcoming atmosphere for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people of any race, religion, country origin, gender, or age.