HSE Officer at CMS (Tanzania) Limited April, 2023 – Are you looking nafasi za kazi CMS (Tanzania) Limited, ajirampya CMS (Tanzania) Limited , job at CMS (Tanzania) Limited , vacancies at CMS (Tanzania) Limited, new job opportunities at CMS (Tanzania) Limited .
HSE Officer -1 Position
CMS (Tanzania) Limited is a highly respected mineral exploration drilling company with operations in Tanzania. An industry leader in safety with ambitious growth strategies, we are seeking applications for a dedicated and professional HSE Officer who would like to join our dynamic team. This position will provide the opportunity to be part of a team that contributes towards the exciting growth of the mining industry in Tanzania.
HSE OFFICER – 1 Position
Location: Kabanga D
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Manager to enforce the company’s Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) policies.
- Assist in the implementation of the HSEQ management plans, HSEQ policies, and compliance with applicable Tanzanian legislation and System Requirements.
- Provide timely advise to the Project Manager and Project Supervisors on effective implementation of the HSEQ Management Plans.
- Assist to develop, implement, and monitor emergency response and management plans.
- Advice procurement on the purchase of HSEQ related items.
- Participate in project internal and external system audits and inspections (IS045001, ISO14001 and ISO9001).
- Keep and maintain OHSE records in accordance with Tanzania regulations, Company and HSEQ system requirements.
- Conduct training HSEQ related training.
- Ensure the proper use of HSEQ forms (i.e. toolbox meeting, Take-5, Hazard IDs, JSEAs, Pre-Start Inspections, Planned Task Observations, etc.) and provide training and coaching when deficiencies are noted.
- Investigate complaints by any employee relating to the employee’s health or safety at work.
- Coordinate health and safety committee meetings and Weekly HSEQ Meetings.
- Discuss safety and health as a value at all meetings.
- Set a personal example on all matters of health, safety, and environment. Live and visibly demonstrate CMS values.
Knoweldege and Skills Requirements:
See More: Revenue Analyst Job at Dangote Cement 2023
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH, BSC, SAMTRAC)
- Tanzania national occupational health and safety course (NOHSC) Levels I and II qualification.
- Relevant experience with Management System Internal Audit Training (IS045001 and ISO14001)
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in a similar role in Mining Environment.
- Strong communication, Presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in performing on-site HSEQ inspections.
- Good computer skills and related applications (MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to develop and implement safe work procedures and conducting accident investigations.
- Willingness to work in a remote location.
- Knowledge and understanding of local, safety, environmental, and health regulations and procedures.
- Valid Tanzanian or International manual vehicle driver’s License.
How to Apply:
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to [email protected]
Deadline is ONE weeks from the first appearance in newspaper!
CMS(Tanzania) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply.