Viwango Vya Mshahara Wa Walimu 2023/2024- Teachers Salary Scale Range Pdf – The salary scale range for teachers can vary depending on several factors, such as their location, level of education, teaching experience, and the type of school they work in.
Viwango Vya Mshahara Wa Walimu 2023/2024
Teachers who have advanced degrees, such as a master’s or doctorate, may be eligible for higher salary tiers. Additionally, teachers who specialize in high-demand subjects, such as math or science, may also receive higher salaries. Join OUR Telegram Group Here
It’s important to note that these figures are just averages and can vary greatly depending on individual circumstances. It’s always best to check with your local school district or state department of education for more specific information about teacher salaries in your area.
Viwango Vya Mshahara Wa Walimu 2023/2024 – Salary Scale for Teachers. The Public Service Commission of Tanzania is an independent department under the President’s Office formed under Section 9(1) of the Public Service Act No.8 of 2002. The PSC was founded as part of the country’s Public Service Reforms. Its formation attempted to unite the Public Service in terms of employment procedures, privileges, positions, and perks.
The PSC was established to improve Performance Management Systems in service delivery, as stated in the Tanzania Public Service Management and Employment Policy of 1999, which was updated in 2008.
Apart from receiving and acting on appeals, the PSC’s main function is to ensure that employers, appointing and disciplinary authorities in the Public Services follow the laws, regulations, and procedures when exercising their statutory powers relating to the Service.
The Public Service Commission (PSC) was founded by Public Service Act No. 8 of 2002 (hence referred to as the “Act”) and went into operation on January 7, 2004. The formation of the PSC is one of the measures to put into effect the Public Service Management and Employment Policy of 1998 (updated 2008) and the Public Service Act No. 8 of 2002, as modified in 2007.
The main responsibility of the PSC is to ensure that Appointing and Disciplinary Authorities in the Public Service comply with HR Rules, regulations and procedures when performing their duties and to receive and act on appeals from the decisions of other public bodies and disciplinary authorities.
In order to execute the aforementioned policy framework, public sector institutions must follow management and employment policy principles that will allow them to make the best use of finite human resources through efficient and effective recruiting, promotion, and disciplinary actions, among other things. The Public Service Commission will play a more powerful and independent role in upholding the fundamental values and standards that underpin this strategy.
The PSC has replaced three (3) Service Commissions, each being responsible for a particular Service, namely:
- The Teachers’ Service Commission
- The Local Government Service Commission
- The Civil Service Commission
How much money does a person working in Tanzania make?
- A person working in Tanzania typically earns around 1,260,000 TZS per month. Salaries range from 319,000 TZS (lowest average) to 5,640,000 TZS (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
- This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.
The median, the maximum, the minimum, and the range
- Salaries in Tanzania range from 319,000 TZS per month (minimum salary) to 5,640,000 TZS per month (maximum average salary, actual maximum is higher).
- The median salary is 1,310,000 TZS per month, which means that half (50%) of the population are earning less than 1,310,000 TZS while the other half are earning more than 1,310,000 TZS. The median represents the middle salary value. Generally speaking, you would want to be on the right side of the graph with the group earning more than the median salary.
- Closely related to the median are two values: the 25th and the 75th percentiles. Reading from the salary distribution diagram, 25% of the population are earning less than 735,000 TZS while 75% of them are earning more than 735,000 TZS. Also from the diagram, 75% of the population are earning less than 3,610,000 TZS while 25% are earning more than 3,610,000 TZS.
Viwango Vya Mshahara Wa Walimu 2023/2024 | Teachers Salary Scale Range
New Government Salary Scales: Approved.
- TGTS B1 = 419,000/- and TGTS C1 = 530,000/-
- TGTS D1 = 716,000/- and TGTS E1 = 940,000/-
- TGTS F1 = 1,235,000/- and TGTS G1 = 1,600,000/-
- TGTS H1 = 2,091,000/- and TGTS I = 2,810,000/-
B1 = Basic 419,000
- Cwt = 8,390.
- Pension = 20,950.
- Income = 46,090.
- Insur = 12,570
- Take home = 331,000
C1 = Basic 530,000
- Cwt = 10,600.
- Pension = 26,500.
- Income = 58,300.
- Insurance = 15,900
- Take home = 418,700
D1= Basic 716,000
- Cwt = 14,320.
- Pension = 35,800.
- Income = 78,760.
- Insurance = 21,400
- Take home = 565,640
E1 = Basic 940,000
- Cwt = 18,800.
- Pension = 47,000.
- Income = 103,400.
- Insurance = 28,200
- Take home = 742,600
F1 = Basic 1,235,000
- Cwt = 24,700.
- Pension = 61,750.
- Income = 135,850.
- Insurance = 37,050
- Take home = 975,650
That is all about Viwango Vya Mshahara Wa Walimu 2023/2024, Teachers Salary Scale Range. This time, hopefully the Information can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article post.