Mafunzo Ya Ualimu The Tanzania Teachers Training College Applications for Intake 2023/2024 (udahili mfumo maombi mafunzo ualimu tcm.moe.go.tz) is currently ongoing. All interested applicants are required to read the guidelines and admission requirements carefully before they apply.
Mfumo Maombi Mafunzo Ualimu tcm.moe.go.tz
The general qualifications for joining the Teaching Training course are graduates of the Teaching Diploma level of Primary and Primary Education Fourth Form with grades I-III. In addition, the qualifications to join the Teaching Training Program are for the Teaching Diploma level Secondary Education in the subjects of Science, Business and Mathematics (03 years) are graduates of the Fourth Form with an achievement of Grade I-III with a grade of “C” in three subjects, two of which are specific subjects which the applicant is applying to study.
Start Application here https://tcm.moe.go.tz/
Click here to apply online: https://tcm.moe.go.tz/
- Teachers Colleges Admission
- Address: Government City
- Mtumba Area – Afya Street
- P.O.Box 10
- 40479 Dodoma
- Tel: +255 26 296 3533
- Email: [email protected]
- Zonal SQA Offices Contacts
GUIDE: Mafunzo Ya Ualimu tcm.moe.go.tz
- Fourth form graduates with the qualifications specified in this announcement are allowed to apply.
- Applicants for Teacher Training in Government Teaching Colleges are required to register and apply electronically through the admission system of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (tcm.moe.go.tz).
- Applicants for Teacher Training for non-Government colleges should send their applications directly to the colleges of their choice study and the relevant colleges should submit the qualifications of the applicants to the Tanzania Examinations Council for review.
- The applicant for teaching training in Government Colleges will choose three (03) specializations starting with the one he likes the most.
- Applicants for on-the-job training positions should have completed teaching training at Certificate, Diploma or Degree.
- In-service teachers will have to submit a letter of permission from their employers immediately after reporting to the college;
- Answers for those selected to join the Teacher Training will be provided through the “account” used by the applicant to apply Teacher training (starting on 05/07/2023) and in the Teacher Training Colleges they were selected.
- Letters and forms to join the Training will be issued through the website of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (www.moe.go.tz) and The college will be arranged for the applicant using his address. All applicants are advised to write complete address, email and a telephone number available for further communication.
- The deadline for sending applications is 30/06/2023.
click below to download official announcement