Shugulika Africa Limited has over 12 years industry experience, and has always stood out as a quality service provider. The core service of Shugulika Africa Limited is Recruitment. We have placed our candidates in a wide variety of job roles, over different industries, Mostly in East Africa- however with the advent of this website, we are broadening our horizons into the rest of Africa, and extending our hand to our partners- our clients to broaden our reach together.
Sales And Hospitality Executive Job at Shugulika Africa Limited
|Date Posted||Jul 14 2023|
|Deadline (Date)||Jul 27 2023|
|Category||Business and management|
Sales And Hospitality Executive Job Summary;
Our client is looking for a Sales and Hospitality Executive who will be responsible for promoting and selling their premium commercial building offerings. This role combines aspects of sales and hospitality, requiring a high degree of customer service, relationship management, and sales proficiency. As a Sales & Hospitality Executive, you will conduct facility tours for potential clients, generate and manage leads, prepare personalized quotations, and maintain excellent relationships with our tenants. Your focus will be on ensuring tenant satisfaction and capitalising on opportunities to enhance our services.
Sales And Hospitality Executive Responsibilities:
- Conduct tours of the facility for potential clients, showcasing the unique features and benefits of our office spaces and services.
- Generate and manage leads to conversion, establishing initial contact and follow-ups to close sales.
- Prepare and provide quotations to prospective clients, tailoring the offerings based on the client’s unique needs.
- Liaise closely with tenants, gathering feedback and identifying opportunities to enhance service delivery.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all clients, demonstrating high levels of customer service.
- Respond promptly to tenant inquiries and resolve any issues that arise, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Keep informed of market trends and competitor offerings in order to effectively sell against them.
- Other duties assigned
Sales And Hospitality Executive Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proven sales experience in the hospitality industry or similar customer-facing roles.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen and industry knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on renowned company.
Sales And Hospitality Executive Job at Shugulika Africa Limited – CLICK HERE TO APPLY