2 Corporate Customer Service Assistant Job at AUTOXPRESS In This article, are you looking for Nafasi za kazi AutoXpress Limited,, Learn more about AutoXpress Limited and its vacancies, take a look and apply to AutoXpress Limited jobs in Tanzania.
2 Corporate Customer Service Assistant Job at AUTOXPRESS
AUTOXPRESS is an importer, distributor, and retailer of tires, auto parts, and accessories in the East African Market. We offer an extensive range of repair and services through a well-established network of 50+ outlets across Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Uganda.
AUTOXPRESS in Tanzania is seeking applications from competent, dynamic, and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following position.
Position (2): Corporate Customer Service Assistant Job Location: Dar es Salaam.
This is a trainee position leading to the position of corporate customer service executive. This position is primarily a sales position with responsibilities that include managing and growing the corporate customer portfolio, orienting them to the company products, responding to inquiries, and providing information that helps them in making purchasing decisions and ensuring exceptional customer service while maintaining maximum profitability. It also entails sourcing potential customers and bringing them on board.
- Maintain existing customers through planned individual account support by calling and visiting regularly.
- Recommend and select the right product to suit the customer’s requirements.
- Cross-sell other products by highlighting their benefits.
- Identify new potential customers by obtaining market information and getting leads from existing clients.
- Communicate new products and services, special developments, and any other useful information to customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by seeking customer feedback, analysing, effectively and efficiently responding to any complaints.
- Obtain testimonials from customers.
- Create and maintain a fleet profile for all existing and potential customers.
- Carry out market research, competitors, and customer surveys to identify emerging customer needs.
- Prepare daily and weekly sales and activity reports and customer feedback reports and submit them to the line manager.
- Contribute to developing sales strategy for the company every beginning and midyear with your sales forecast.
- Oversee credit control of the customer account.
- Always maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
- Perform any other duties that may be required.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in a business-related discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position in the automobile industry or in customer service, sales, or marketing will be an added advantage.
- Interest in automobile mechanics is advantageous.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
- Focusing on customer needs and exceeding the set expectations.
- Presenting & communicating information effectively.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Personable approach to ensure good relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Following instructions and procedures
- Understand all commercial and technical features of the company’s products and services.
- Meeting company work goals and objectives including sales targets.
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your
CV and cover letter through email to: [email protected] with the subject “CCSA – DAR ES SALAAM”.
The application deadline is 31.05. 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AUTOXPRESS is an equal-opportunity employer and is against all forms of Exploitation, discrimination, and harassment in workplace.