Sales Agents on Commission at Jubilee Insurance Tanzania April, 2023 : Jubilee Insurance Ltd, was established as the first incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in August 1937. We have since spread our wings and sphere of influence as the No. 1 Insurance Company in the region with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius and are recognised as the largest Composite Insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients.
We are listed in the Nairobi Securities Exchange, Dar e Salaam Stock Exchange and the Uganda Securities Exchange having been rated highly on Leadership, Quality and Risk Management and awarded AA- rating in Kenya & Uganda and an A+ in Tanzania.
Jubilee General Insurance Company of Tanzania Limited Jobs 2023 | Jobs in Tanzania 2023: Job Opportunities at Jubilee Insurance, 2023
Sales Agents on Commission
Sales Agents on Commission at Jubilee Insurance
Job Location: DAR ES SALAAM
Position: Sales Agents on Commission
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937.
Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients.
Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania.
We are currently offering an opportunity to join us as a Sales Force Executive
- Promote the Life Insurance products of the company
- Carrying out need analysis of the customer
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
- Create awareness on the need of Life insurance to people
- Should be able to meet the project target on new business and renewals
- Proactive and follow up with the prospective customers for new business and Cross selling
- Should be able to attend periodic training on new products
- Customer Centric and maintain the ethics of the Company
- Should be able to maintain more than 90% persistency on sourced policies by continuous follow up
- Maintain Value, Vision and Mission of the company throughout his/her association with the company
- Maintain Sales compliance in all business sourced
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have insurance qualification minimum form four, CoP, diploma or degree.
- Must have experience in sales and marketing
- Should be 25 years and above who have entrepreneurial mind set
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills (Essential)
- Should be fluent in English and Kiswahili (Essential)
- Experience in interacting with customers with high convincing power
Benefits Attractive commissions
You can get subsistence support initial months on presentation.
Upon delivering consistent performance for one year and above, chances of absorption by Jubilee Life
MODE OF APPLICATION
Send your CV to: [email protected]
Jubilee Life Insurance Corporation of Tanzania Limited
P. O. Box 20524 DSM,
Amani place BLDG.