Relationship Manager | Select Banking at l&M Bank Tanzania Limited April, 2023 : I&M Bank Tanzania Limited is a commercial bank in Tanzania headquartered in Dar es Salaam and a subsidiary of Kenyan based I&M Bank Group. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the central bank and national banking regulator.
Relationship Manager – Select Banking
Relationship Manager – Select Banking at I&M Bank Limited
Dar es Salaam
I&M Bank (T) Limited
- Provide a relationship-based offering to high net-worth affluent individuals through a proactive, highly responsive personal approach to meet the financial needs and service
- expectations of high net-worth individuals.
- Proactively promote a relationship-based offering through operating as a dedicated and
- primary point of contact for the customer and providing financial solutions which meet the
- customer’s expectations in accordance with the segment value proposition.
- Maintain a high level of integrity, professionalism and ethical standards whilst building.
- valuable long-term relationships with customers.
Human Rights Coordinator at CCL Global Tanzania April, 2023
- Acquire new customers (high net-worth affluent individuals) as per the criteria outlined
- in the Select Banking segment value proposition.
- Pro-actively identify cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio of customers to
- maximize life cycle opportunities. Be guided by the segment value proposition and sales
- targets as to what the priority products are both from a bank and customer perspective.
- Conduct a needs analysis with all new and existing customers to ensure that product
- opportunities identified are appropriate to meet the customer’s needs and priorities.
- Comprehensively explore customers’ short and long term financial goals/aspirations and
- keep up to date with changes in the financial needs and financial position of customers.
- Pro-actively manage the portfolio to maximize revenue for the Bank (referring to fees,
- margins and sales), minimize costs and risks, whilst maintaining and entrenching the
- customer’s relationship with the Bank appropriately.
- Establish, build and strengthen one-on-one relationships with customers, based on
- mutual respect, to retain customers and gain word-of-mouth referrals.
- Place equal emphasis on investment (non-borrowing) and borrowing customers.
- Conduct a comprehensive calling/contact management programme for all customers
- within own portfolio supported by call reports that document any issues and future
- opportunities identified
- Commitment to Service excellence and superior service delivery aligned to SLA’s and
- turnaround time commitments.
- Ascertain when customers require specialist advice and arrange appropriate.
- introductions with specialists. Generate and pass on leads. Follow up to ensure that the
- customer is satisfied with the service received.
- Determine when new or existing customers require Business Banking or CIB expertise.
- and arrange introductions accordingly.
- Interact and build strong working relationships.
- with Branch Managers and Corporate Banking colleagues to entrench the holistic
- customer relationship with the bank.
- Interact frequently and build strong working relationships with enabler and fulfilment
- functions (including credit specialists, product specialists and wealth specialists) to
- shorten turnaround times and SLA’s are adhered to.
- Establish and build knowledge and understanding of product and credit application
- processes to eliminate reworking and ensure acceptable turnaround times for
- Take responsibility for the integrity of all data pertaining to the portfolio.
- Monitor initial activation and usage of transaction accounts and proactively take steps
- to mitigate dormancy.
- Cooperate and work effectively with others in pursuit of team goals by sharing
- information, providing support, showing care and being considerate of other team
Production Manager Job at Halisi Agri 2023
- Develop, update and maintain risk procedures and systems with respect to risk
- identification, risk assessment, risk monitoring, risk mitigation strategies and risk
- Ensure effective adoption and utilization of risk management tools
- Drive remediation of risk management exceptions identified during audit or risk reviews
- Promote risk management culture.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, marketing, economics, accounting, finance or any other related field
Working Experience Required
- 3 years banking/ service experience, preferably dealing with high net-worth individuals
- in a portfolio context.
- Strong sales background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service
How to Apply:
Deadline: 10th April, 2023.