Procurement Officer Job at Hr World 2023;- HR WORLD on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for a Procurement Officer who will manage the procurement of goods, and services and works for the company by Tanzania’s regulations and the respective company policies and procedures.
- Timely delivery of procured goods and ajira services.
- Follow up on delivery of ordered goods and services on time.
- Monitoring the re-order level of materials required for the project and ensuring timely availability as per agreed schedules.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received, thereby ensuring that all procurement documentation is appropriately filed.
- Prepare payment and cash flow forecasts for imports and local purchases based on payment terms.
- Advises the user department on the appropriate procurement process to be followed.
- Work across service providers to achieve value through maximized savings benefits, reduced duplications, and negotiate fixed contractual agreements.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, renewal, warranty, damages, and insurance.
- Conduct regular suppliers’ evaluations to ensure supplier compliance on quality delivery, payment terms, agreed contract terms, etc.
- Ensure due diligence is done for all suppliers registered for conducting business with the company.
- Attach proforma invoices and bid analysis while creating purchase orders in SAP.
- Ensure all documents submitted by vendors for payment process are well maintained and accurate and GRN are done timely.
- Introduce a proper filling system where accessing and retrieving records should be done easily.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Logistics Management or any other related fields.
- Experience 4 years and above in a similar role in the Manufacturing industry/Construction industry.
- PSPTB registered.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
Interested candidates may send their CVs to [email protected] before 04th April 2023