Nafasi za kazi Zanzibar April, 2023 – Are you searching for nafasi za kazi mpya zanzibar, ajira zanzibar na Nafasi za kazi Zanzibar, Search Zanzibar jobs and find great employment opportunities and apply to best suited job vacancies in Tanzania, Search all the latest Zanzibar jobs in Tanzania. Find the Current Zanzibar Job Vacancies in Tanzania From No. 1 Jobs Website in Tanzania. vacancies at zanzibar
Nafasi za kazi Zanzibar April, 2023
On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill (3) vacant posts mentioned below;
THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND EAST AFRICAN COOPERATION
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation (MFAEAC) was established by the President issued Notice on Assignments of Ministerial Functions (Instruments) Vide Government Notice No. 534 of 2nd July, 2021. In that Instrument, the Ministry is mandated to formulate and monitor implementation of Policies on Foreign Affairs, International Cooperation and East African Cooperation. The Ministry is also responsible for Management of Bilateral and Multilateral Cooperation; Coordination of International Treaties, Conventions and Agreements; Coordination and Promotion of International Trade; Diplomatic Privileges and Immunities; Protocol and Credentials; Consular Services; International and Regional Co- operations including SADC; Common Wealth and African Union; Economic Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs; East African Cooperation Affairs; Performance Improvement and Development of Human Resources; and Extra Ministerial Departments, Parastatal Organizations; Agencies; Programmes and Projects under this Ministry.
New Job Opportunities Zanzibar 2023
FOREIGN SERVICE OFFICERS – 3 POSTS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare meeting agenda, minutes and record of discussions and provide reports on International related issues;
- To participate in several meetings and conferences held within and outside the country, bilateral & multilateral engagements and prepare reports accordingly;
- To prepare brief and taking notes to be used by the National leaders and Ministry high officials in several occasions such as bilateral meetings, multilateral forums, interviews etc.;
Also Read: Social Media and Communications consultant at Lyra in Africa April, 2023
- To make follow up on International related issues, analyze and advice accordingly;
- To conduct extensive research on social, political and economic issues and provide recommendations;
- To keep records on several events with regards to diplomacy and global events; and
- To perform any duties assigned by superior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in International Relations, Economics, International
- Economics, Business Administration, Law, International Law, Public Policy, Political
- Science, International Business or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
SALARY SCALE: As per Government Salary Scale.
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
ii. People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
New Job Vacancies Zanzibar 2023
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
Also: Nafasi za Kazi TANROADS 2023
- Birth certificate; vi. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts; vii. An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for
Technical Education (NACTE); xiii. A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 17th April, 2023;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview and;
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action; NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; https://portal.zanajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise