MDH Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Results Merit List, shortlisted candidates and interview schedule Check Online via official website https://recruitment.mdh.or.tz/. Candidates who have given MDH Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Results Shortlisted Candidates Merit List and waiting for the result announcement date, are informed that the result of MDH Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Results has been announced. MDH Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Results has announced written test results for various districts. For more updates and news, keep visiting this page. Post office jobs last date was (Wednesday) 8nd March, 2023;. Result of the TMDH Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Results test held on 08 March 2023; at 9:00 am has been announced today. MDH Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Results Job tests held from 08 March 2023 to March/ April, 2023;
MDH Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Results
MDH Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Results jobs announced in March 2023 and tests held in March/April 2023. Tanzania Posts Corporation Office Administration has announced the Result of various jobs screening test results. You can check the latest updates below in the table. post office result 2023 date
MDH Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Results Merit List
Management And Development For Health (MDH) Officer Jobs Result 2023 and Merit List can be found here. The result of the MDH Shortlisted 2023 Results Jobs test has been announced. This website contains the most recent Tanzania Posts Corporation Office Jobs 2023 announcements, application forms, and roll number confirmation slips. MDH Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Results Jobs 2023 online applications must be submitted On Next Week, 2023. Visit the official website https://recruitment.mdh.or.tz/ 2023 for more information. This website lists available positions at the MDH Shortlisted Candidates . The positions are open to both male and female Tanzania citizens with relevant experience.
Management And Development For Health (MDH) Shortlisted Jobs Final Merit List 2023
MDH Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Results result 2023 mp Candidates were required to answer questions about MDH procedures such as sorting, delivering, and caring for mailbags. They were also asked to provide an example of how they would handle receiving a package that was not addressed to them. The interview lasted 30 minutes and was based on the answers provided in the online test. post office recruitment result 2023
MDH Shortlisted Candidates had to demonstrate their abilities by performing tasks such as sorting mail into different categories or delivering it to the correct address. The Management And Development For Health is looking for an assistant to help with tasks such as delivering mail, caring for mailbags, and sorting mail. Candidates must be eligible to work in Tanzania and have a diploma or an equivalent qualification in postal work.
How to check MDH Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Results Online?
postman result 2023 merit list You can check result of the MDH Shortlisted Jobs, test held in March 2023 by following Steps;
- Go to official website of the Tanzania Post / MDH Recruitment Portal
- A direct link is also available here on this page
- After Clicking on direct link, a result page will be opened
- You can check result now by Roll Number
SUMMARY OF JOB ADVERT ON 19 FEBRUARY 2023
Management and Development for Health (MDH) Jobs 2023
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large.
These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health (MoH); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
Tracker Officer (3) Posts
Job Title: Tracker Officer
Reports to : In – charge
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
- Preparing, share list with, and support CBHS providers/peers/community tracker to conduct home visits to track all clients who missed their scheduled visit that were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone.
- Updating and Facilitate data entry of all tracking outcomes into the CTC2 card and database, working with clinician/counselor and data officer.
- Conducting weekly review of CTC2 cards and database to ensure that tracking outcomes are updated and entered on CTC2 database.
- Ensuring unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly.
- Working with referral focal, counselor/ clinician to ensure that all transfer out clients have up to date/ reachable phone contact details and physical address on record.
- Working with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm that all clients that transferred out reached their destination facility.
- Providing health education on importance of clinic adherence to clients and family
- Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules.
- Recording and reporting tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Preparing summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
- Participating in data management and net loss analysis at facility and district level
- Participating in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level.
- Bringing up ideas/ comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor.
Requirements, Education, work experience and skills
1. Diploma in social work or community development or any other health related course. 2. Bachelor degree on social and community development is an added advantage 3. Must have certificate in basic computer applications, At least one (1) year experience working in the field of expertise 1.Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision. 2. Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili. 3. Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects
Special Employment Condition On contract basis
Deadline: 21st February, 2023.