Kubadilisha Combination Tamisemi Selform system -2023;- President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government selform System TAMISEMI The role of the Ministry is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. Thus, the ministry coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socioeconomic development and financial development of Local Government Authorities. Kubadilisha Combination
The Ministry also coordinates and supervises development planning and sectoral interventions on donor supported programmes at district and other local levels; issues ministerial guidelines to Regional Secretariats and Local Government Authorities; and strengthens the channel of communication and information flow between the national and sub-national levels.
PO-RALG is committed to be a leading institution in empowering Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
- In order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable Regional
- Administration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum potential.
- So as to eventually improve the overall quality of life to the majority of Tanzanians.
THE ROLE OF THE STUDENT IN THE SELFORM SYSTEM
Student (Form Four) – His main role in The Selform system is to convert some personal information like Home Address, Mobile Number, Email Address and school options, colleges and specialties in other circuits as a result of success in the outcome.
FUATA HATUA KWA HATUA HAPA CHINI: FOLLOW STEP
1. HOW TO ENTER TO THE SELFORM SYSTEM TAMISEMI
While on the internet, open your browser (browseBY STEP BELOW:
r, chrome), type The following address selform.tamisemi.go.tz to find a window to fill in your registration information as shown below. Click the lowest written Menu For Candidates, Click here to Register as a user for the first time.
How To Change Form Five Subject Combination | Jinsi Ya Kubadilisha Combination/Tahasusi Form Five Online | Kubadilisha Kombi Form Five
Students who are chosen to join advanced level secondary education often choose to change their Form Five subjects combination, as they believe that some combinations do not lead them to their educational goals.
For example, a student who wants to study doctor of medicine may find that the combination of History, English and Kiwahili Language is not suitable for their field of interest. In this case, they can choose to change their subjects combination to PCB that may give them future qualification to be accepted into various doctor of medicine diploma and degree courses.
The choice of subjects combination for Form Five is crucial as it will decide the student’s future. A combination of subjects that does not meet the academic requirements for their chosen career field may lead to failure in higher education and even job opportunities.
Jinsi Ya Kubadilisha Combination/Tahasusi Form Five
If you are one among many who wish to change their course of study at Advanced level secondary education , you might be wondering how to go about it. While changing your major or choosing a new course of study at form five level can seem like a daunting task, it doesn’t have to be! Below are some helpful tips on how to switch subject combination at Advanced level secondary education.
Sifa Na Vigezo Vya Kubadilisha Combination Form Five
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology has made it possible for students to change their Form Five subjects combination if they meet the following conditions:
- The student must have finished secondary school with at least a grade C or better in all their subjects involved in the new combination. For example if you have been selected to take HGL but now you wish to change to EGM you must have C pass in basic mathematics and geography.
- Students who wish to change combinations must be within the appropriate Combination’s cutoff point.
- The school that you have been selected offers the new combination you want to take and have not reached its maximum admission capacity.
Kubadilisha Combination Kidato Cha Tano 2022
If you are a form five student and wish to change your combination, please go to the school to which you have been allocated and ask the headmaster to help you.
The headmaster is the one given the responsibility to shift students from one class to another if he or she believes the change is necessary. The headmaster will also help you if you wish to change schools.