Marketing Manager Creative Jobs at NMB Bank is a commercial bank in Tanzania, the second-largest economy in the East African Community. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania,
Marketing Manager Creative Jobs at NMB Bank
Marketing Manager Creative (1 Position(s))
Job Location : Head Office, Hq
Oversee and lead the Creative Unit in the conceptualization and implementation of creative design solutions that meet the bank’s business and marketing strategies from communication design, interactive design, campaign concepts, and production completion and delivery.
- Conceive and develop effective ideas and visual communication concepts for above and below-the-line advertising in line with the Branding and Marketing strategy.
- Develop still graphics, motion graphics, illustrations, infographics, radio, TVC, social media, and digital creatives content for campaigns and other initiatives to achieve top-of-mind awareness and brand saliency score across all media.
- Interpret business needs and develop creative branding and marketing concepts of various elements not limited to advertising to suit specific initiatives while working within the budget available.
- Maintain and uphold brand consistency throughout all creative projects.
- Oversee all creative projects, from conception to delivery, observing deadlines and liaising with stakeholders to keep them informed on the job status.
- Lead, manage, and oversee the Creative Unit in graphics design, art direction, motion graphics, interactive design, UX/UI design, scripting/copywriting, and other related creative disciplines ensuring deliverables are of high quality.
- Manage the Creative Studio (photography & audio-visual) and maintain the media center.
- Conduct focus group research, to test concepts, gather, and analyze customer insights for ideation, iteration, and proper Marketing campaign execution.
- Ensure all final creative works are appealing, on-brand, and in compliant with applicable laws.
- Present concept and design work at various stages to stakeholders for review and final approval.
- Interface and manage various external vendors supporting the conceptualization, development, and execution of creative projects.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, developments, and tools.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Proficiency with design software eg. Adobe XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After effects etc.
- Understanding of multimedia/video production and UX/UI design
- Core knowledge about marketing-related subjects such as marketing strategy, market research, market mix, etc.
- Creative and innovative mind with an artistic flair
- Attention to visual details.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Team Player
- Brand Management
- Design thinking skills
- Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Arts, Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, or related fields of studies.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Creative Design, preferably in banking, advertising agency or media house.
NMB Bank Plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and achieving a gender balanced workforce.
Female candidates and people living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Job closing date : 18-Sep-2023