Logistics Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council April, 2023 – Are you looking for nafasi za kazi Norwegian Refugee Council, ajira mpya Norwegian Refugee Council, job at Norwegian Refugee Council, new job vacancies Norwegian Refugee Council, vacancy Norwegian Refugee Council.
Nafasi za kazi Norwegian Refugee Council
|Position||Logistics Technical Assistant (Warehouse Management)|
|Reports to||Logistics Team Leader|
|Duty station||Nyarugusu/Kasulu -Kigoma|
|Duration||9 Months with possibility of extension|
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
- Assist the Logistics Team Leader in the management of all the warehouses and storage areas of NRC Tanzania Nyarugusu/Nduta locations in liaison with the field based procurement and project teams
- Ensure that Warehouse related transactions are processed in a timely manner and projects materials are properly marked and segregated in storage to avoid confusion.
- Ensure proper layouts of all the storage areas and the safety and security of the materials in stock by limiting access to only those who need to have it for official purposes such as collection of materials or those who are working in stores.
- Conduct inspections and snap checks to ensure that all storage systems are operating well.
- Ensure keeping of proper records at all times such as GRNs, Stock/Bin Cards, Waybills and fuel records where applicable
- Train and capacity stores clerks/casual staff especially those working in stores, Fleet, Assets and effectively provide supervision and guidance to them.
- Deputise the Logistics Team Leader for Nyarugusu/Nduta at the field level and act during periods of absence.
- Prepare mandatory reports with all details in respect of Warehouse/Storage areas for dissemination to the Area Office by the 5th of Every month for inclusion in country Reports to be submitted to the Region
1. Professional competencies
Generic professional competencies for this position:
- At least 2 years’ experience from working with Warehouse and Materials management in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, Logistics, Business Administration or other related field
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, including strong skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Good knowledge of English
Also: HSE Officer at CMS (Tanzania) Limited April, 2023
- Working with people
- Communicate with impact and respect
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Patient, flexible and creative
Read Also: Revenue Analyst Job at Dangote Cement 2023
Salary: Based upon the NRC grading scale
” Female Candidates are encouraged to apply”.