Kasneb Results for December 2023 online.kasneb.or.kestudent portal student can view KASNEB examinations in May, June, November and December exam result VIA SMS.
check Kasneb examination results after released date 2023: The mandate of kasneb, is to develop syllabuses and conduct vocational, certificate, diploma, professional and post-professional examinations. It also offers certification to candidates in accountancy, finance, credit, governance and management, information technology and related disciplines. This mandate also covers the promotion of its qualifications nationally and internationally as well as the accreditation of relevant training institutions in liaison with the ministry in charge of education. How to check examination results after released date 2023
STEPS ON HOW TO CHECK KASNEB RESULTS
- Step 1: Start up your computer or mobile browser.
Step 2: Type online.kasneb.or.ke into the address bar. Now enter your user ID and password for the online.kasneb.or.kestudent portal.
- Step 3: After successfully logging in, look in the left sidebar for a variety of options.
- Step 4: Select “Examination Result” from the “Resource” menu. Enter your registration number, for example, NAC/569741.
Save or print it after clicking the Submit button. You can also get it as a PDF file.
Kasneb Results 2023 Via SMS to 20558
Candidates should send an SMS to 20558 using the following format to access their examination results: Kasneb/registration number.
For example, Kasneb/nac/155200 where nac/155200 is the registration number of the candidate.
Note that SMS service is charged at a premium rate of Ksh.10 for each SMS.
KASNEB Student portal account
- Click on the student login link then choose the student icon or proceed to click the student icon if you use the direct link (http://online.kasneb.or.ke ) to the student portal. (Note: creating a new account will require you to use a computer not a phone browser, existing accounts can be updated using phone browsers)
- Click on create account and select whether you have Student Registration Number or not and proceed to provide names, preferred email address and a strong password (which will be used for future access to self information) and click save.
- Provide the email address and password used when creating the account and click unlock to login in.
- Select the “Registration Details” tab.
- Access the “Course Choice” tab.
- Select the examination from the dropdown box, click on the “Yes” checkbox and provide the registration number without the prefix (e.g. if your registration number is NAC/68148, provide 68148 as the registration number) and click save.
- If you have an account but you forgot forgot your password, you can recover it by clicking on forgot password button
- In case you already have an account and you forgot both password and the email you used or you no longer have access to the email you created the account with, just create a new account using a new email account
KASNEB Towers, Off Hospital Road
P.O. Box 41362 00100
Tel: 020 2712640, 020 2712828
ISDN: 020 4923000
Mobile: 0722201214, 0734600624
Email: [email protected]
Website : www.kasneb.or.ke
Website for Student Portal https://online.kasneb.or.ke/