Ajira Mpya Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT) is a Microfinance Bank with very strong international shareholders such as Access Holding, International Finance Corporation, KFW, African Development Bank and MicroVest. Nafasi za kazi AMBT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
Junior Accountant Job at Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT)
Ajira Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited is offering excellent career development opportunities for qualified and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our expansion process, we are looking forward to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join in our bank across the areas we operate within the country as Junior Accountant.
To record financial transactions in the bank’s system, prepare reconciliation of various ledgers, update fixed asset and intangible register (FAR) and reconcile the same and perform any tasks assigned by Accountant, Senior Accountant and Chief accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and process journal entries to ensure all transactions are recorded.
- Process the payments vouchers, capture the vouchers in accounting system in accordance with the nature of transactions.
- Making follow-up and ensure all the monthly accruals are recognized accordingly.
- Perform reconciliations of ledgers for Inter-branch accounts, ATM accounts, Mobile banking, Inventory and MNO’s. Also You can see more about 3 Recovery Intern
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Maintaining a physical register detailing records for incoming and outgoing payments. Update and maintaining the fixed asset and Intangible asset Register.
- preparation of monthly management account, annual audits and tracking of yearly budget.
Knowledge and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree /Advance Diploma in Accounts/Finance or any related field.
- Good knowledge of the tax system of Tanzania and the norms of the Central Bank.
- Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and other local accounting standards.
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills specifically Ms Excel.
- Fluency in Kiswahili and English
- Fresh graduate. No experience required as coaching will be provided at office.
Applications can be made through [email protected]. DO NOT send applications more than once. Interested applicants can submit their application letter and CV not later than 19th June 2023.
Junior Accountant Job at Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT) DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE