3 Recovery Intern at Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT) is a Microfinance Bank with very strong international shareholders such as Access Holding, International Finance Corporation, KFW, African Development Bank and MicroVest. Ajira Mpya AMBT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
3 Recovery Intern at Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT)
Nafasi za kazi Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited is offering excellent career development opportunities for qualified and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our expansion process, we are looking forward to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join in our bank across the areas we operate within the country as Recovery Intern subject to monthly allowance.
Position-Recovery Intern (3 posts)
Location- Dar es Salaam, Kahama and Mwanza.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly loan recovery progress to line supervisor.
- Negotiate, monitor and report on arrangements made with overdue client on outstanding and write off loans.
- Determine the appropriate recovery action and refer matters to debt collection agency where necessary.
- Analyse the assigned portfolio to see if escalation process has been done in order to allow debt collection to take place.
- Liaise with debt collection agency on assigned debts portfolio to ensure recovery process is finalized. Also You can Read More IT Support Intern
- Investigate and allocate collaterals of clients and enforce loan repayment through available information.
- Bachelor or Diploma holder in any field of study.
- Previous experience on Credit/Recovery activities or ability to negotiate repayment arrangements with clients will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the legal system, laws regarding recoveries of bad loans and enforcement of security.
- Ability to persist with recovery efforts and effective recovery of outstanding and write off loans.
- Diligent, self-committed, stable, objective and rational person is required.
Applications can be made through [email protected]. DO NOT send applications more than once. Interested applicants can submit their application letter and CV not later than 19th June 2023.
Access microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
3 Recovery Intern at Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT) DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE