HR Officer Jobs at Specialised Haulier Tanzania Limited Our Bulk transport services are known nationwide to be one of the most reliable, safe and affordable, because we take pride in delivering the best of Bulk transport services, at the most reasonable prices.
Our own Bulk transport, as well as our partner’s Bulk transport services are located at strategic locations to ensure that there is no additional cost.
HR Officer Jobs at Specialised Haulier Tanzania Limited
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Requirements and skills
• Bachelor degree in Human resources or related
• Experience working on attendance and payrol for more than 500 Emloyees
• Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Strong ethics and reliability.
|Experience in Months||36|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Job application procedure
NB: Interested candidates can share their CV through 0620228705 or EMAIL [email protected]