Warehouse Specialist Jobs at Bayer AG is a German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ‘Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility.
Warehouse Specialist Jobs at Bayer
We’re doing it with energy, curiosity, and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities, and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. But if you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
• To actively co-ordinate the Warehouse operations for Seed and Crop Protection products including activities for distribution and warehouse activities in a sustainable manner, ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations governing warehouse operations and dispatch within country.
• Work closely with the warehouse and distribution leadership together with the customer interactions to ensure that the customer orders are serviced on time.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• Responsible for proper execution of daily plan; ensuring proper operation of all equipment; planning of daily tasks and co-ordination of picking of stock for distribution.
• Maintaining proper stock control and ensuring that stock write offs due to stock redundancies and damages are kept to a minimum by ensuring proper stock rotation (First Expiry First Out), proper stock handling, as well as eliminating storage practices that lead to deterioration of stock quality.
• Prepare all materials in the Warehouse and in Distribution in such a manner that averts any Product loss hence ensuring no Business interruption.
• Plan and support warehouse workers on quality management Systems (ISO9001) and safety 9OSHAS18001) procedures.
• Ensure Compliance to all HSE programs and responsibilities are participated in as well as following HSE standards and procedures, safe practices, good housekeeping standards, Responsible Care requirements and safe destruction of waste to be adhered to.
• Ensure adherence to all Health and Safety instructions on site, ensuring that PPE is worn as always required, all BBS rules are obeyed, and that good housekeeping is continuously performed to ensure a safe working environment for all staff members.
• Coordinate Reporting of all incidents and assist in investigations on site.
• Complete monthly inventory control and cycle counts; ensure yearly sampling procedures are carried out as per SOP; assist in fumigation preparation and restacking afterwards.
• Coordinate and execute auxiliary warehouse activities regarding D&O /expired stocks handling, Exceptional labelling, re-labelling postproduction, complaints & returns handling, and waste management in line with country-specific regulations and in collaboration Customer interaction and marketing considering regulatory changes in channel.
• Contribute in Preparation of yearly Budget for relevant cost centre, Control expenses and initiate cost savings in all distribution and warehouse activities.
• Participate in Performance, development process and succession planning for all team members.
• Performed any other duties assigned by the line Manager.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
• Degree in Supply chain management or logistics.
• 5 years’ experience in Distribution & Warehousing.
• Mandatory Computer Literacy with SAP Knowledge.
• Handling the Seed and Agri-input chemicals is advantageous.
• People management skills.
• Quality and Safety conscious.
• Be accountable.
• Be lean and fast.
• Create value with the customer in mind.
|Experience in Months||60|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply