DNEA Exam Results 2022/2023 Namibia:- are you searching for Check the Link Now, View DNEA Exam Results 2022/2023 Namibia and discover how to acquire DNEA Exam Results through SMS and online Namibia exam result.
The aim of the Directorate of National Examinations and Assessment (DNEA main) is to help diverse Namibian schools raise the level of education while also providing a national assessment and certification service. DNEA also monitors Namibian educational standards. The DNEA efficiently manages the school examination and certification processes for the following examinations. DNEA Exam Results Namibia
How to see your DNEA Exam Results for the Years 2022–2023:
DNEA Exam Results Students can access their exam results in a variety of methods according to Namibia’s Directorate of National Examinations and Assessment (DNEA) and the Ministry of Education, Arts, and Culture. Namibia and the Ministry of Education, Arts, and Culture (MoEAC) held a press conference to discuss the results release date prior to publishing any findings. Following publication, students can obtain the results in the following methods.
DNEA Exam 2022 Results through SMS:
DNEA Exam Results 2022 by SMS
One uses the following SMS provider:
Results of Example (b) for NSSCH: NSSCH Kaperu One employing Theo SMS services are named:
To send an SMS, Type you’re “Exam Name” followed by “Examination Number” and a space.
Example (a) (a) JSC 201E31220 JSC Results
Send this information to any of the following numbers: 2929, 99099, or 55755, and you’ll get a response with your name, results, and last name displayed on your phone’s screen.
DNEA Exam Results 2022 Online:
Both DNEA and MoEAC allow students to access the results using a web application, meaning that if you have Internet access you can use your computer or smartphone to check the results.
- First, launch your web browser.
- Step 2: Enter “http://220.127.116.11/DNEAExamResults/” in the browser’s address bar or click here.
- The “DNEA Exam Results Query Service” page will open in Step 3.
- Step 4: Choose “Grade” as Grade 10 or Grade 12 from the list textbox.
- Step 5: Choose 2022 for the “Examination Session.”
- Step 6: Enter “__________” for the student number.
- The student number for grade 12 is either 15OA999999 or A099999.
- This is the student number for grade 10: 102W099999
- Step 7: Press “View Result” at the end.