Bei Mpya ya Mafuta Tanzania LEO – New Prices For Petroleum Products 2023 | Bei ya petrol leo 2023 | ewura price 2023 | Bei ya Diezel leo 2023,ewura bei mpya 2023,bei ya petrol april 2023,ewura bei mpya april 2023,bei ya diesel tanzania leo, ewura bei mpya june 2023,ewura bei mpya july 2023,bei ya diesel dodoma
Bei Mpya ya Mafuta EWURA
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA)hereby publishes Cap Prices for petroleum products, applicable in Tanzania Mainland. These retail and wholesale prices are applicable effective Wednesday,.. Hereinafter
TAARIFA KWA UMMA : Bei Kikomo za Bidhaa za Petroli kuanzia Jumatano, Agosti 2, 2023
The Energy and Water Services Regulatory Authority (EWURA), announces the price limit for petroleum products in this country that will be used from Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 6:01 p.m.
Petroleum Cap Prices can be accessed through mobile phones by dialling *152*00#
2023 DOWNLOAD PDF HAPA CHINI
- Cap Prices for Petroleum Products wef 2nd August 2023 – Kiswahili
- Cap Prices for Petroleum Products wef 2nd August 2023 – English
The change in oil prices for the month of August 2023 is due to challenges in the availability of US dollars, changes in tax policies, the drop in the value of the Shilling against the US dollar, the increase in the cost of oil in the world market and the cost of importing fat.
Oil prices in cities, districts and regions are as shown in Table No. 1 and oil prices for wholesalers are as shown in Table No. 2. Retailers of oil products are required to sell oil at the prices shown in Table No. 1. In addition, traders of oil products in general are required to sell oil at the prices shown in Table no. 2. Strict legal measures will be taken against any trader who violates this ORDER.
EWURA would like to remind wholesale and retail traders of oil products as well as the community to consider the following: –
- a) the limited prices of petroleum products for the respective area are available through mobile phones by dialing the number 15200# and then following the instructions. This service is free and available through all mobile phone networks in the country.
- b) According to the Oil Law of 2015, article number 166, the prices of petroleum products will continue to be determined by the market. EWURA will continue to encourage competition by providing limited price information for fuel products.
- c) Oil companies are free to sell petroleum products at a competitive price unless those prices exceed the price cap or are below the floor price as calculated in accordance with the EWURA Rules for Setting Oil Prices of the Year 2023 announced through the Government Gazette no. 421 dated June 23, 2023.
- d) All fuel stations are required to publish the prices of fuel products in clearly visible posters showing fuel prices, discounts, commercial incentives offered by the respective station. Where it is possible to choose, customers are advised to buy fuel products at stations that sell fuel at the cheapest price to enhance competition. It is a mistake to sell fuel without putting up price posters that are clearly visible to customers. Severe punishment will be given to the relevant center for not implementing the legal requirements in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- e) Sellers of petroleum products are required to provide sales receipts from the Electronic Fiscal Pump Printers (EFPP) and buyers must ensure that they get those payment receipts showing the name of the station, date, type of fuel purchased and the price per liter. The receipts will be used as a control for oil buyers in case there are complaints of oil being sold at a price higher than the limit price or oil being sold that does not have the required quality level. The receipts will also help simplify the collection of government taxes resulting from the sale of petroleum products.