10 New Job Opportunities f Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited (DOCG)
The Human Resources Office of Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited (DOCG) informs all Tanzanians with the following qualifications and who are ready to work at the Marine Storage Terminal Project (MST) at Chongoleani.
Position – Mason (10 post) Qualifications:
- Assist in building layout, framing, sheathing and roofing structures Use equipment and tools to safely perform basic construction tasks.
- Correctly any safety hazards and report them to the foreman.
- Read and follow technical drawings.
- Train apprentices as needed to ensure project are completed in a timely manner Mix cement and mortar on the job site as needed.
- Keeping and take care of all the working tools or equipment assigned by make sure they are safely kept, cleaned immediately after use and should be in good working order all the time.
- To perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Standard seven or Secondary Certificates of education (Form 4)
- Completed training in masonry – Trade test 1
- Minimal 2 years’ apprenticeship of working experience in masonry or bricklaying experience.
- Passion of work as mason.
- Knowledge of other activities (Multi skills) will be added advantage
- Team worker
- Result – focused
- Good communication skills
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
The Contract shall be for a specific task.
- Job type
Full time employment
Place of Work
Chongoleani Tanga.Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited (DOCG) will provide transportation from pickup location to site daily.
Mode of application
Send hand delivery applications to Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited (DOCG) human resource office through Ward Executive Office at Chongoleani ward in Tanga city (For those coming from Tanga and local communities) or send an online applications to Daqing Human Resource online application email to [email protected] (For those outside of Tanga City) on or before 18th of May 2023 at 17:30 hours East African Time (EAT). Email applications should include the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
Nafasi za kazi Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited (DOCG – Vacancies at Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited (DOCG
NOTE: For these positions, applicants from other parts of Tanzania are not required to stamp their application letters at the Chongoleani Ward office; only natives of the Chongoleani Ward are eligible to do so.
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Deadline (18th of May 2023)
NOTICE; NO HIRING AT THE GATE‼!
Application is completely free, do not pay to apply or to get a job‼
For inquiries (working hours): 0764467564,0755 217 597,