Construction Of Ibanda Dam And Irrigation Scheme Tender Job At National Irrigation Commission – The National Irrigation Commission invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors for the Construction of Mkomazi Dam. To view details. Subscribe Now! 2023-05 …
Tender No PA/137/2022-2023/HQ/W/50 IBANDA For
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in 1 of 2022/2023 Issue no. 2022/2023 dated 20/07/2022.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the National Irrigation Commission during the financial year 2022/2023. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Construction of Ibanda Dam and Irrigation scheme.
- The National Irrigation Commission now invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors registered or capable of being registered in class of contractors: Large for carrying out the Construction of Ibanda Dam and Irrigation scheme as follows:
Lot Name Description
Construction of Ibanda Dam Construction of Ibanda Dam
Construction of Ibanda irrigation scheme Construction of Ibanda irrigation scheme
- Bidders are allowed to quote for One or more lots and award will be made on lot by lot basis.
- Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Tendering specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
Similar Jobs in Tanzania
Find out more information about the National Irrigation Commission (Nirc).
National Irrigation Commission (Nirc) jobs in Tanzania
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the South Kikuyu, [email protected] from 07:30-15:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a nonrefundable participation fee of 00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in an acceptable form in the amount of 00 TZS or freely convertible currencies.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before25/05/2023, 11:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Dodoma.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Director General, National Irrigation Commission.
Procuring Entity Address