Warehouse Team Leader job at Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Logistics for Warehouse Team Leader position, to be based in Mbeya. The successful candidate will report directly to the Warehouse Manager.
Warehouse Team Leader job at Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• The Warehouse Team Leader will be the overall shift in-charge and will be responsible in supervising the whole stock taking process.
• Managing and controlling the reported losses and breakages to ensure they are within the company standards.
• Solve critical and technical issues raised by the team and other stake holders on daily basis.
• Coordinate Warehouse operations with other Departments.
• Manage shift handover process.
• Manage attendance of shift staff. Provide daily feedback on team performance, substandard performance and monthly performance to the team and Warehouse Manager.
• Ensure House Keeping is 100% and 5S requirement is implemented.
• Enforce SHEQ and GMP Compliance.
• Ensure Proper Stacking of all products in warehouse. Optimize forklift utilization. Balance between warehouse and production requirements.
Skills, Experience & Education
• The incumbent should have at least a degree in Logistics, Procurement and Supply Management, Materials Management or equivalent. atleast 3 years warehouse experience with 2 in a supervisory role in warehouse preferably with FMCG. SAP knowledge will be an added advantage. Analytical and problem solving ability, People Management, Good communication and interpersonal skills, and demonstrate high integrity.
|Experience in Months||36|
|Level of Education||Associate Degree|
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply