Ajira Keda (T) Ceramics Co Ltd wishes to recruit qualified candidates to fill the following open positions.
Warehouse Specialist Job at Keda (T) Ceramics Co Ltd
|Working Location||Mkuranga Pwani|
- Ensure adequate record keeping & manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels
- To ensure material dispatches are regularly communicated or updated to the Customer Se
- To keep a clean & safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Follow quality service standards & comply with procedures and rules
- Supervise loading and unloading operations
- Check and verify materials in warehouse periodically
- observe standard provided for fuel usage per hour, reduce idling time, no excessive breaking
- Clarify specifications, quantities
- Verify good received noted, check physically on materials received in good
Academic Qualification and skills required
- Bachelor degree in Procurements and Logistics, Business Management or any other related fields with 3 – 5 GPA
- Strong and proven 1 years’ experience warehouse landscaping
- Strong Microsoft office application with data analysis skills
- Excellency communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Strong ethics and liability
- Ability to learn
- Having law background and working in factory will be added as advantages
- Must be self-driven, energetic, creative, and possess strong leadership skills.
- Ability to project a strong, positive image of him/herself and the Company.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Good organizational and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
Nafasi za kazi kiwanda cha keda Latest DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE
Qualified Candidates send an updated copy of cv to the following emails [email protected]
The deadline for the application is 11th July 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.