EALS Limited is an incorporated company in Tanzania and operates in Tanzania with its head office in Dar es salaam. The primary objective of the company is to provide Logistics integration services to Tanzania Petroleum subsector including oil & gas projects on an end-to-end basis.
Warehouse Manager Job at E.A.L.S Limited
|The Position||WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Fixed Term Contract)|
- Manage and oversee receiving, storage, picking, dispatching, data recording, security, maintenance, sanitation, and administrative functions of warehouse. He/she will oversee, train, evaluate staff. He/she will ensure maintenance of company assets.
- Lead the warehousing operations
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Help implement and ensure effective execution of warehouse policy as directed by the company and EACOP standards
- Implement operational policies and procedures
- Manage the operational relationship with the client
- Ensure effective and safe use of warehouse equipment
- Drive the warehousing activity and related risks
- Maintain documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities
- Ensure full security of warehouse 7 days – 24 hours.
- Ensure that operations are conducted in safety conditions.
- Manage budget/overheads
- Coordinate deliveries with the C&F team: prepare orders as per client’s requirement, coordinate loading and dispatch.
- Keep record of all stock entries and dispatches in the WMS according to the project’s requirements.
- Prepare reports on stock in/out
- Implement and manage stock controls including inventory management
- Alert management in case of significant operational issue (huge impact on quality of service, any other important matter).
- Carry out any other tasks / projects as determined by the direct supervisor
- Participate to all safety training as required
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project
- Any other work that may be assigned by Management
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or any other relevant field of study
- Registered with the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and
- Technicians Board (PSPTB) will be an added advantage
- Professional certification in PSPBT or its equivalent
|Excellent verbal and written English|
|Able to think logically and work methodologically|
|Strong numerical skill|
|Able to respond to high work demands and high work pressure|
|Ability to effectively lead a team and provide innovative solutions to problems arise|
|Total honesty and trustworthy|
|Job Advertise Date||Job Reference No||Closing Date|
Warehouse Manager Job at E.A.L.S Limited DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE
Warehouse Manager Job Apply to [email protected] Please note that should you not be contacted within 2 weeks after closing Job Advertisement – Consider your application unsuccessful