Walioitwa Kwenye Usaili Musoma Municipal Council The Director of the Musoma Municipal Council would like to inform those who applied for jobs and met the criteria of applicants in the cadres of Class II Driver, Class II Executive Secretary and Class II Record Keeper that the interview will be held on 07/09/2023 with the following schedule: –
Walioitwa Kwenye Usaili Musoma Municipal Council
- Applicants whose names do not appear in the list attached with this announcement should note that they do not meet the required criteria.
- All interviewees are required to arrive at the offices of the Musoma Municipal Council on the dates mentioned at two o’clock (08.00) in the morning
- All interviewees should bring their original school certificates, training certificates from recognized colleges and
- Government on the day of interview (Academic and Professional Certificate).
- Each interviewee should have an ID card for identification, identification cards include resident ID card, citizenship ID card (NIDA), voter ID card, passport, driver’s license and letter of identification from the Village or Street Government.
- An interviewee who does not arrive with the documents specified above will not be allowed to do the interview
- Each interviewee will pay for food, lodging and transportation
- The interview will be held at the main office of Musoma Municipal Council