Tangazo la Walio Chaguliwa Kujiunga na Jeshi La Polisi Tanzania New 2023;- Are you looking for Walio Chaguliwa Kujiunga na Jeshi La Polisi Tanzania The Tanzania Police Force was officially established on August 25, 1919 by an English Government announcement from the Gazette No.Vol.1 No.21-2583 at that time it was called the Tanganyika Police Force. But the army was legally established by the Police Force Act of 1939 [THE POLICE FORCE AND AUXILIARY SERVICES ACT OF 1939) PRINCIPAL LEGISLATION. This law is in force until now, although it has been amended from time to time.
The training was aimed at giving the Soldiers methods to oppress the African, to convince them that everything the colonialists said was correct, the oppression and humiliation of the African was great and that took a large part of the training for the Colonial Soldiers. Askar was taught obedience to colonial leaders and cruelty against Africans, especially colonial leaders and chiefs. The goal was to rule Mtanganyika easily. Watanganyika used traditional weapons to fight the colonial soldiers, the weapons were clubs, swords, spears, and arrows, as well as weapons made of well-hewn stones.
- The Head of the Police Force announces to all young people selected to join the National Police Force that they are required to report to the Moshi Police School from 31/03/2023 to 07/04/2023 for attending training.
- The youth who were interviewed at the Forces under the Police Headquarters will be required to report to the Dodoma Police Headquarters on 01/04/2023 at 12.00 in the morning for the trip to the Moshi Police School.
- The young people who were interviewed in the Regions of Mainland Tanzania are required to report to the Regional Police Commanders who were interviewed on 28/03/2023 at 2.00 am in order to be given the procedure for the trip to the Moshi Police School.
- Young people who interviewed at the Zanzibar Police Headquarters must report to the Zanzibar Police Headquarters (Ziwani) on 28/03/2023 for travel arrangements.
- In addition, all selected young people are required to report to the Moshi Police School with the following equipment:
Jeshi La Polisi Tanzania /TANZANIA POLICE FORCE
i) Track suit blue color with white stripes, white t-shirt without text, rubber, black socks, blue pants for sports and training with a metal box (Tranka) of blue color.
ii) A white round mosquito net and not a square one, two pairs of light blue sheets (Shuka 4), one gray blanket without flowers and a charcoal iron. iii) Cleaning equipment: a hoe, a shovel with a handle, two small buckets, a broom.
iv) Health insurance card (NHIF) or cash Tsh.50,400/= for those without Health insurance cards.
v) Original Academic Certificates, original JKT/JKU certificate, original birth certificate, NIDA card or NIDA number, passport size 06 (blue background), and 5 copies for each specified certificate above.
vi) Livelihood funds.
Nafasi za kazi Jeshi La Polisi Tanzania / Call for work Jeshi La Polisi Tanzania 2023
- Cell phones are not allowed on campus, so it is prohibited to report Smoke with a cell phone to the School Police. Anyone who will be found with a phone will be considered a misbehavior and the penalty is immediate expulsion from training. The school will direct the procedure for obtaining contact.
- Whoever wants to report to the Moshi Police School after 07/04/2023 will not be accepted and will be considered to have withdrawn himself from the training.
- The list of selected youth is attached to this advertisement. Jeshi La Polisi Tanzania