Server/Waiter/Waitress Vacancy at Radisson Hotel Group 2023
A minimum of Grade 12 is required. The successful applicant will have at least 3 years of broad-based hospitality experience industry experience, of which 2 years has been spent in M&E/Banqueting operations.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
· Maximizes customer satisfaction by ensuring that the written details of all assigned meetings, events and banquets are carried out properly
· Checks and knows the name of key guests, conference leaders and course directors, and has knowledge of all daily events in department.
· Establishes professional and courteous rapport with guests to maximize satisfaction and repeat business
· Plans for, and carries out work in accordance with the “conference guaranteed” & function sheets
· Sets up function rooms according to event orders and/or directions from M&E Lead and coordinator, keeping comfort, cleanliness and practicality for the guest in mind
· Monitors lighting, temperature, maintenance and sanitation of Conference and Meeting Department
· Contributes to the general upkeeping of function rooms and related public areas
· Ensures that floors, walls, and equipment are clean in function rooms, and contacts Executive Housekeeper if major cleaning work is required
· Maintains all departmental equipment, storage and work areas properly
· Sets studios in accordance with departmental standards
· Inspects and maintains furniture, technical equipment, linen, silver, china and other items
· Knows how to operate all departmental equipment, including technical equipment such: Network cable, HDMI, Clickshare, Projector Remote, Screen Remote, HDMI extender(box)
· Serves and refills food and beverage as required, and charges according to departmental procedures
· Receives and carries out special requests from guests
· Co-operates closely with colleagues to ensure that prompt service is given at all times and respectful environment
· Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy and information
· Good knowledge of and well-spoken in the English Language, Well-groomed, Flexible, Able to work shifts and other departments when required.
· Yes I Can! attitude
Attention to detail
Meeting and Events experience
By applying you confirm you have these skills.