Top 10 Salaries in Healthcare Zimbabwe – In This Article, Here are the top 10 salaries in healthcare in Zimbabwe:
1. Medical Specialist – Medical specialists, such as neurosurgeons and cardiologists, can earn an average salary of around $70,000 USD per year.
2. Surgeon – Surgeons who specialize in areas such as neurosurgery, orthopedics or plastic surgery can earn an average salary of around $60,000 USD per year.
3. Anesthesiologist – Anesthesiologists are responsible for administering anesthesia to patients before surgeries and procedures. In Zimbabwe, an anesthesiologist can earn an average salary of around $50,000 USD per year.
4. Psychiatrist – Psychiatrists diagnose and treat mental illnesses such as depression and bipolar disorder. In Zimbabwe, a psychiatrist can earn an average salary of around $45,000 USD per year.
5. Obstetrician/Gynecologist – Obstetricians and gynecologists specialize in the care of women’s reproductive health, including pregnancy and childbirth. In Zimbabwe, they can earn an average salary of around $40,000 USD per year.
6. Physician – Physicians provide primary medical care to patients. In Zimbabwe, they can earn an average salary of around $35,000 USD per year.
7. Pharmacist – Pharmacists dispense medication and provide information on drug interactions and side effects. In Zimbabwe, a pharmacist can earn an average salary of around $30,000 USD per year.
8. Nurse Practitioner – Nurse practitioners provide primary care services under the supervision of a physician. In Zimbabwe, a nurse practitioner can earn an average salary of around $25,000 USD per year.
9. Registered Nurse – Registered nurses provide patient care and administer medications. In Zimbabwe, they can earn an average salary of around $20,000 USD per year.
10. Medical Laboratory Scientist – Medical laboratory scientists perform tests on patient samples to diagnose diseases and monitor treatment. In Zimbabwe, they can earn an average salary of around $18,000 USD per year.
It’s important to note that salaries can vary greatly depending on the level of education, years of experience, and location within Zimbabwe. Join Our Telegram Group
Top 10 Salaries in Healthcare Zimbabwe
- Surgeon – Heart Transplant (968,000 ZWD)
- Chief of Surgery (935,000 ZWD)
- Surgeon – Orthopedic (903,000 ZWD)
- Surgeon – Plastic Reconstructive (871,000 ZWD)
- Invasive Cardiologist (860,000 ZWD)
- Surgeon – Neurology (833,000 ZWD)
- Surgeon – Pediatric (753,000 ZWD)
- Urologist (716,000 ZWD)
- Internist (672,000 ZWD)
- Chief of Psychology (640,000 ZWD)