Technical and Vocational Education and Training Expert Jobs at Enabel Tanzania has been a partner country of the Belgian governmental cooperation since 1982. The joint efforts of the Tanzanian and Belgian governments concentrate on two priority sectors in the Kigoma Region: basic infrastructure for water and sanitation, and sustainable agriculture.
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Expert Jobs at Enabel
As a TVET Expert, you will report to the Intervention Coordinator of the bilateral country programme and work closely together with the Intervention Manager of the IncluCities project. You will contribute to the implementation of the activities and work directly with selected VET-Centres and their public and private stakeholders to support their transition towards Centres of Vocational Excellence (CoVE). You will also coach 2 national TVET Experts.
- You contribute to the implementation of the project by taking part in the planning, execution, coordination, and monitoring and evaluation of activities;
- You advise on the basis of your technical expertise in the skilling and employment thematic area, to achieve performance in accordance with national and international norms and standards;
- You design and facilitate capacity building and institutional development activities for steering change amongst the partner training institutions towards becoming CoVE;
- You facilitate the private sector integration and collaboration in the skills development and employment activities;
- You organize knowledge building and knowledge management in order to create an inclusive, informed climate of trust within the project.
• Master’s degree in Organisational Development, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Education or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the field of capacity building and institutional development in skills development or TVET;
- A concrete experience in public/private partnerships in skills development and employment services;
- An experience in managing or working with skills development funding interventions is an asset;
- An experience and knowledge on gender equality and social inclusion in the skills development or TVET sector is an asset;
- An international experience (i.e. in the international development sector and outside your country of origin) is an asset.
Required skills and knowledge
- Good knowledge of aspects of international development (context, challenges, application, partners, functioning…);
- Ability to implement a change process;
- Capacity to facilitate and manage organisational change processes;
- Knowledge management and knowledge building;
- Ability to work in teams and build relationships;
- You are result oriented;
- Ability to use new technologies used in the area of expertise;
- You are fluent in spoken and written French or Dutch. Considering the working language of Tanzania and the international environment in which you work, excellent knowledge of English is required and Swahili is a strong asset.
|Experience in Months||60|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
How to apply
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Apply for this Job