Nafasi za kazi CVPeople Tanzania started in 2014 on a shoestring budget where it was part of the global franchise known as CVPeople Africa. ajira mpya CVpeople Tanzania provides Talent and Recruitment Services. After being part of the franchise for more than 6 years, ajira CVPeople Tanzania ended its partnership with CVPeople Africa and now works independently and locally.
Tax Manager Job
|Jobs at||CV People Tanzania|
|Deadline of this Job||Friday, August 11 2023|
|Duty Station||Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa|
Tax Manager Job Accountability is part of your leadership role. You are entrusted to implement the strategy and to manage the department. Being proactive and innovative, you are expected to be highly reliable, promote excellence, good governance and HSSEQ principles across the company and consider the company’s reputation at all times in particular respecting the OESA Code of Conduct. Being a role model, you are responsible for your personal results, along with the results of the department with a particular commitment to the development of the members of your team.
Tax Manager Job Responsibilities
• Ensure tax compliance of local subsidiaries
• Supervise tax audits in local subsidiaries
• Liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and OESA Group tax function
• Act as a liaison between business, legal, finance and other departments to assist with identifying and resolving tax issues associated with transactions and projects
• Review key contracts ensuring that structure is tax efficient
• Advise and ensure proper implementation of abide by tax laws. Draft clear explanation of new applicable laws to the local management and OESA Group tax function
• Provide input on local tax matters to OESA Group tax function
• Review local entities’ relevant direct and indirect tax filings for completeness and technical accuracy including proper disclosures
• Oversee accounting for income tax and other tax obligations by local affiliates
• Manage tax reporting including review and analysis of the tax charges reported by affiliates in the process of group consolidation.
Tax Manager Job Requirements
Knowledge and Experience
• University Bachelor degree in Finance or Law with accounting or tax qualifications or equivalent studies, Master is a plus
• 8 years minimum experience in taxes gained in a multinational organization or in one of the big 4 international accounting firms, of which at least 3 years in a senior role
• Proven local tax and legal experience, including tax planning and handling tax audits and tax objections
• Finance background or experience a plus
• Knowledge of Africa and the Oil industry a plus
• Understanding of general accounting principles (IFRS)
• Understanding of local legislation and working of local authorities.
|Experience in Months||96|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Tax Manager Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply