Tanzania Human Resources Operations Lead [Fixed-term] Jobs at One Acre Fund Tanzania The HR Operations Lead will play a critical role in not only leading the human resources operations, but also shaping and fostering the HR strategies and initiatives that align with the business strategy at One Acre Fund Tanzania. This will involve areas such as talent management, workforce planning, performance management, employee relations, HR policies and regulations compliance, compensation and benefits, HRIS management, and organizational development. Alongside these core HR functions, you will also encompass overseeing several aspects of Corporate Operations, including Office Administration, Transport and Logistics Support, Travel Support, and Infrastructure Management Support. You will nurture a positive working environment and culture.
Tanzania Human Resources Operations Lead [Fixed-term] Jobs at One Acre Fund Tanzania
|Preferred Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Job Location||Iringa, Tanzania|
|Benefits||Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits|
|Contract Duration||1 year|
|Eligibility||This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Tanzania|
|Application Deadline||19th August 2023|
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Support the recruitment and selection process.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
• Oversee and direct corporate operations, including office administration, transport and logistics support, travel support, and infrastructure management.
• Nurture a positive working environment.
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
• At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources, with a focus on HR Operations.
• Experience as an HR manager within non-profit or agricultural sectors.
• Demonstrated ability in managing corporate operations, logistics, and administration.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. Master’s degree or HR certifications such as SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR.
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
• Proficiency in HR systems and databases.
• An ability to architect strategy.
• Competence to manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
• Proficiency in both Swahili and English, demonstrating verbal and written communication skills.
|Experience in Months||36|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here [email protected], but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.