Tangazo la Ufadhili wa Kujiendeleza kimasomo Kada ya Afya 2023 The Secretary General of the Ministry of Health announces to all employees who have been admitted to study Master’s Degree courses in the fields of Health for the year 2023/2024 that the Ministry will start receiving funding applications from 11/08/2023 to 07/ 09/2023. The application will be submitted electronically using the ‘link’ provided in this announcement. Applications that will be processed are those submitted through this system only. Therefore, applicants who submitted their applications before this announcement should follow this procedure.
Tangazo la Ufadhili wa Kujiendeleza kimasomo Kada ya Afya 2023
This funding is for the payment of training fees, subsistence allowance and fare (students who will receive funding abroad), as well as a research allowance when the student is on a research period as part of his training. The payment of research allowance and subsistence allowance will be based on the standards set by the Ministry.
The criteria that will be used to find those who will be funded are as follows:
- Submission of official sponsorship applications through the system (Post-graduate Sponsorship Online Application System)
- The applicant must be a Tanzanian citizen.
- Be a Government servant
- He should have an admission letter from a college recognized by the Government inside or outside the country
- Awe is going to study postgraduate studies
- The applicant must be confirmed at work (letter of confirmation at work must be attached at the time of application)
- Funding will consider the need arising from the shortage of professions/fields at the relevant center. In that sense, the priority of getting funding will depend on the shortage of the profession he requested to study at his workplace.
- Priority will be given to:
- In addition, the applicant must have attached the original copy of the following documents when making the application:
a. Letter of permission for studies from his employer
b. Admission letter from college
c. Professional certificate
d. Certificate of registration and active License from the relevant professional Council
e. Birth certificate
f. National Identity Card (NIDA)
All applications should be submitted using the following link: https://esponsorship.moh.go.tz/