Supermarket Manager job at Shugulika Africa Limited -In This Article, The Number 1 trusted human resources consultancy agency that offers online recruitment, headhunting, psychometric testing, hr consultancy and training.
Supermarket Manager job at Shugulika Africa Limited
|Management jobs in Tanzania
|Deadline of this Job
|Wednesday, May 24 2023
|Dar es Salaam
|No of Jobs
Our Client, a FMCG distributor and supermarket is looking for a professional and customer service-oriented supermarket manager to oversee daily operations at the supermarket. As the Supermarket Manager, he/she will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the supermarket and the duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, he/she should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Being head of sales and driving sales to reach set target.
• Motivating the team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
• Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
Build a portfolio of retail corporate clientele.
• Overseeing new staff.
• Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
• Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
• Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
• Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
• Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
• 1 to 3 years retail experience in the store manager or general manager role in a big box retail store.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of employees outside community.
• Experienced senior leader.
• Organizational skills.
• Analytical and reporting skills.
• Must be flexible schedule including holidays and weekdays.
• Proficient in the use of grocery ordering systems.
Nafasi za kazi Shugulika Africa Limited – Vacancies at Shugulika Africa Limited 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply