Sr. Airport Construction Manager II job at HRM Connection Ltd 2023;- HRMC is committed to empowering your business by providing unbeatable “people solutions”. HRMC’s end-to-end people solutions include HR outsourcing, permanent recruitment, manpower outsourcing, and payroll management.
HRMC has built teams and organizations for a wide range of businesses. We’ve aided career aspirations of thousands of professionals. We work with businesses to increase their staffing agility, improve employee productivity, and boost the businesses bottom-line.
Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
• Establishes operational objectives and work plans, delegates assignment to subordinate managers.
• Reviews objectives to determine success of operation.
• Develops, modifies, executes company polices that affect immediate operations and may have company-wide effect.
• Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Oversees the administration of projects during the construction cycle including technical, financial, and client satisfaction.
• Accountable for the development, coordination, and execution of the planning, design and/or construction management activities and personnel under individual’s direction on a day-to-day basis.
• BA/BS + 10 years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency and/or education, including 2 years of leadership.
• Min of 10-years aviation experience
• Fully knowledgeable in ICAO requirements and regulations to certifying runways.
• OSHA Training
Work Hours: 8 Experience in Months: 120 Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you qualify for the above, kindly send your cv to [email protected] on or before 18th March 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.