Social Worker Officer Jobs at Nkinga Referral Hospital As an advocate, you will play a crucial role in helping Patients to improve their psychological status. Within specified standards and timescales, you will provide valuable support and guidance, fostering positive psychological change and contributing to the well-being of our patients.
If you are a compassionate professional with expertise in social work, we invite you to apply for the position of Social Worker and become part of our team dedicated to making a meaningful impact in Patients lives.
Social Worker Officer Jobs at Nkinga Referral Hospital
Social Worker responsibilities:
• Plan, coordinate, manage and implement Programs which aim to support patient psychosocial well being
• Interview service users and assess their current condition and needs
• Monitor and evaluate clients’ progress and provide feedback to Project Coordinator
• Offer information and counseling on the best course of action during sessions
• Maintain accurate records and report on clients’ status
• Act as a key-worker and cooperate with multidisciplinary teams
• Refer clients to community services to help them in recovery
• He/She will be responsible to collect Patients Information and keep them in special file.
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Social Worker
• Working knowledge of social theories and practices
• Social perceptiveness and empathy
• Ability to build and maintain professional helping relationships
• Ability to relate and communicate with diverse population and groups
• Ability to work independently, self-organize, use initiative, keeps commitments and meets deadlines.
• The candidate should possess the emotional stability to lead and guide the large community.
• Strong interpersonal and team
• Fluent in English and Swahili
• Computer literacy
• BS degree in social work (BSW), psychology or sociology
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit their application letter by email describing how your experience, qualifications and competencies make you the right candidate for this position. Enclose ONLY detailed and updated CV with telephone contacts, email address and details of at least 3 referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the title of position applied for. Only contacted candidates for the interview will submit copies of academic, professional certificates and passport size photo. Closing date is 29Th September, 2023. To apply please send to;
- Executive Director
- Nkinga Referral Hospital
- P.O. Box 1
- Nkinga, Tabora
- Email: [email protected]
PleaseNote: Nkinga Referral Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and committed to serve Patients with love and compassionate care, therefore candidates applying for this post will be subject to patients safeguarding recruitment procedures and checks.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted