Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Arusha Technical College 2023, Minimum entry requirements into various curses offered at Arusha Technical College: In order to apply for a course at Arusha Technical College, you will have to have achieved certain grades. These requirements can vary from one programme to another. Look at our comprehensive guide on entry requirements for undergraduate courses at Arusha Technical College to find out more about the requirements for your chosen subject area.
Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Arusha Technical College 2023
If you are a form six graduate and wish to continue your studies at Arusha Technical College (ATC), you must first understand the requirements and qualifications for admission. Arusha Technical College, like other universities in Tanzania, has standards and prerequisites that applicants must meet in order to be accepted. There are two types of qualifications: general entry requirements and specific entry requirements.
Here we have brought you all specific Minimum entry requirements (Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Arusha Technical College) into Various ATC courses along with ATC general entry requirements.
Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Arusha Technical College Basic Technician Certificates Entry Requirements
Must be holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with a minimum of four (4) passes of grade “D” in any subject excluding Religious, Nutrition, and Needle work
Read Also=> Sifa Za Kujiunga Catholic University College of Mbeya CUCoM Entry Requirements
Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Arusha Technical College Ordinary Diploma Courses
- Qualified Applicants should be a holder of Certificate of Secondary Examination Education (CSEE) with a minimum of four (4) passes of “D” grades in Physics or Engineering Science, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English.
- Applicants of Laboratory Sciences & Technology and Electrical and Biomedical Engineering programmes must have passed Biology in addition to the above requirement
- Applicants of Computer Science or Information Technology must have minimum of four (4) passes of grade “D” in any subjects excluding Religious, Nutrition, and Needle work
- For a holder of Certificate in Information Technology (IT) or Computer Science (CS) aspiring to join Diploma in Information and Technology and Computer Science should apply direct to the college. A holder with certificate qualification will be admitted into NTA level 5 (Technician Certificate Award leading to Ordinary Diploma Award for two (2) years.
Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Arusha Technical College Kozi Za Degree
1. Bachelor of Engineering in Civil and Irrigation Engineering (B.ENG. CIE)
- Holders of an Ordinary Diploma (NTA level 6) in Civil Engineering OR Civil and Irrigation Engineering OR Transportation/Highway Engineering OR Water Supply and Sanitation OR irrigation Engineering with a GPA of 3.0 and at least four O’Level passes (Ds and above), one of which must be mathematics OR Holders of a Full Technician Certificate (FTC) in Civil Engineering OR Transportation/Highway Engineering OR Water Supply and Sanitation OR irrigation Engineering
2. Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Biomedical Engineering (B.ENG. EBE)
- Holders of an Ordinary Diploma (NTA level 6) in Electrical and Biomedical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering OR Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with a GPA of at least 3.0 and at least four O’Level passes (Ds and above), two of which must be mathematics and biology.
Read Also=> Vigezo Na Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Afya Bugando 2023/2024 | Bugando Admission
3. Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)
- At least two principal passes in Physics, Mathematics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Economics with total points not below 4.0 obtained from the scoring: A = 5, B = 4, C=3, D=2, E=1, S=0.5 or any other scoring recognized by TCU
- Bachelor of Computer Science(BCS)
- At least two principal passes in Physics, Mathematics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, and Economics earned from the scoring: A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2, E = 1, S = 0.5, or any other TCU-approved scoring system