SGA Security is the region’s leading Security Solutions provider with fixed base operations in East Africa servicing security contracts throughout the continent. With over 48 years of service, SGA is dedicated to supporting sustainable safety and security for customers and the community by providing the best security solutions founded in our people, innovation and our commitment to social responsibility.
Security Guards Job at SGA Security Tanzania
Applicants minimum age should be between 20-45yrs.
Accademic Qualification, Training & Other Requirements:
- Must be form IV education or above
- Must have military training eg. JKT, MGAMBO
- Must have NIDA Number.
- Must have TIN Number from TRA.
- Must be able to speak and write both swahili and English.
- Must attach professional certificates
- Reference letter from the local government authority
- coloured passport-size photo 4
- 3 letters of guarantors, the letter must contain full details of the guarantor including telephone number and physical address.
- Must undergo fingerprint with police forensic section
- Must undergo medical test with OSHA
INTEREST APPLICANT SHOULD Send their applications via email address: [email protected] Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
DEADLINE TO RECEIVE APPLICATIONS IS 26/7/2023. SHORTLISTED AND RECRUITMENT WILL BE PROGRESSING AS AND WHEN APLICATIONS ARE RECEIVED.
A career at SGA offers you a chance to make a difference in your life and the lives of people in your immediate community. The regional team of over 17,500 employees is the driving force behind SGA’s success. SGA is helping staff to realize their dreams, while creating opportunities for them to fulfill their potential and grow professionally.