Service Desk Analyst at NMB Bank April, 2023 : Are you looking for nafasi za kazi NMB Bank, ajira NMB Bank, NMB Bank ajira mpya, nafasi za kazi leo NMB Bank, NMB Bank jobs, job at NMB Bank, vacancies at NMB Bank, job vacancies at NMB Bank, services desk job at NMB Bank, NMB Bank shortlisted candidates.
To support a range of records management activities to ensure that the bank’s records are safeguarded throughout their lifecycle and ensure that the Corporate Services Desk is effectively managed.
- Represent the RIM Unit in a discreet, professional, customer-focused, and efficient manner.
- Liaise and advise respective business units on archiving of documents so that they can be safeguarded and easily accessible to those who require them.
- Assist and advise respective business units on all aspects of records transfer to a respective storage facility.
- Assist and advise respective business units on all aspects of records retrieval from a respective storage facility.
- Assist and advise respective business units on all aspects of records disposal.
- Support the preparation of relevant training content and coordinating training sessions for respective staff.
- Collate statistics as required to monitor performance.
- Periodically assess the condition of respective document storage areas, including the central archive, and raise identified issues for resolution and track their completion/closure.
- Support the management of the central archive to enable seamless service delivery.
- Regularly assess in collaboration with other key stakeholders’ opportunities for greater efficiency.Corporate Service Desk
- Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns.
- Liaise with Corporate Support team members to ensure the best resolution, consistent with contracts and SLAs.
- Liaise with relevant staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service desk requirements and that required information is returned in a timely manner. Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue requests as required.
- Work closely with Facilities Specialists to develop and enhance the quality of service and reporting processes.
- Carry out monitoring of Manage Engine data to ensure that work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritized and categorized in line with contractual KPIs and SLAs
- Investigate users/internal customers problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with users/internal customers via phone, email, or portal.
- Provide scripts to read during phone calls.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask users/internal customers to provide feedback on performance and service experience.
- Compile and print reports on overall users/internal customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Determine Service desk operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develop Service desk systems by developing internal customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintain and improves Service desk operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplish Service desk human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meet Service desk financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepare Service desk performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintain equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in Service desk operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor/management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and professional
- Good general knowledge of relevant procedures and processes
- Familiarity with archives, archive management
- Ability to prepare statistics and charts.
- Confident with various MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Library Sciences, Archives Management, Records Management, Business Administration, or related fields
- At least four years working experience in Records/ Archive management.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer“Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”
Job closing date :18-Apr-2023