Senior Odoo/CRM Business Analyst Jobs at One Acre Fund Tanzania We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to support our Odoo development teams, in charge of analyzing business needs raised by users and translating them into actionable development work for our engineers to implement into our IT solutions, based on the Open-Source Odoo platform
Senior Odoo/CRM Business Analyst Jobs at One Acre Fund Tanzania
|Preferred Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Job Location||Kigali, Rwanda or Nairobi, Kenya or any One Acre Fund offices with PES programs (Malawi, Tanzania, Zambia)|
|Benefits||Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits|
|Contract Duration||2 years|
About our Team
We’re a hybrid-remote team working in Agile. Our tooling landscape includes GitHub, Jira and Azure DevOps, operating cloud solutions in Docker/Kubernetes using predominantly Open-Source components including Odoo, Apache Fineract, Keycloak.
• Report to the CRM Development Manager
• Analyze and clarify requirements, support solution design, incident management, maintain functional documentation
• Contribute to our continuous improvements on development, quality, and project management processes
• Nurture a great team culture, provide mentoring to the team members and support their growth.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
• Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have: 5+ years experience in software industry, including 3-5 years in a functional role (Business Analyst or Product Management)
• ‘2+ years experience with Odoo-based solutions and the Odoo ecosystem (CRM, POS…) appreciated
• 2+ years experience in SAP or any other open ERP ecosystem is a must-have
• Experienced Agile (Scrum) practitioner – CSM/CSPO certification appreciated
• Familiarity with large IT projects preferred – PMP certification appreciated
• A desire to keep learning.
One Acre Fund can support a work permit for this role. However, nationals of (or those with an extensive professional background and work history in) our countries of operation are preferred.
|Application Deadline||26 October 2023|
|Experience in Months||36|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
How to Apply
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here [email protected], but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.