Senior Customer Service Coordinator Jobs at Shugulika Africa Limited– Was established in 2008 as Shugulika Recruitment. It has now metamorphosed into Shugulika Africa Limited. Shugulika Africa Limited has over 10 years industry experience, and has always stood out as a quality service provider. The core service of Shugulika Africa Limited is Recruitment. We have placed our candidates in a wide variety of job roles, over different industries. The core values of Shugulika Africa Limited’s culture are: 1. Always acting with Integrity. 2. Being honest with all our dealings and feedback provided. 3. Ensuring that quality is never compromised. 4. Respect- to and from all stakeholders who come into interaction with us.
Senior Customer Service Coordinator Jobs at Shugulika Africa Limited
- CRM and sales related daily routine and tasks incl. Internal/external correspondence.
- Handle processing of client orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Update the information of the Customer Report system in accordance with the guidelines, produce, and compile various reports concerning customer comments.
- Organize and arrange a menu presentation based on the Sales Excellence process using the applicable tools, to meet the customer and internal requirements.
- Ensure the inventory and equipment control is taken according to customer instructions and submitted to the customers within the deadline.
- Efficient coordination and cooperation with departments.
- Planning and organization incl. Cost and budget control, reporting.
- Quotations, calculations, analysis of complex data.
- Advanced use of tools as MS office incl. PP, Pastel system, EGS-system.
- Documenting customer interactions and ensure adherence to policies and processes.
- Bachelor Degree in any field with a Master’s degree in Business, Economics or Finance as an added advantage.
- Min. 3 years of successful, previous experience in the corporate environment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and capacity to work under pressure.
- Excellent computer-skills especially of EXCEL; PP.
- Proactive, well organized, problem solving; dedicated; team-player.
- Confidence in the Sales environment.
- Excellent (fluent) verbal and written communications skills in English.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply