Sales Representative -Home Appliances Jobs at Epicbr A Tanzanian based HR service provider, supporting client organisations to achieve their business goals through provision of value adding HR solutions
Sales Representative -Home Appliances Jobs at Epicbr
Our HR service delivery process provides our clients with an opportunity to collaboratively explore various HR solutions to address identified challenges within the HR space including compensation, performance management, HR planning and Talent acquisition and placement, Talent management, employee relations, employee engagement, change management, HR policy review and development, HR compliance and other related projects
Responsible for developing the market for international brands of home appliances in the Tanzanian market, this includes LED TVs, refrigerators, ventilation and electric fans, washing machines, and other small home appliances by implementing relevant strategies to achieve goals
- Confers with the dealers and management to prepare and execute annual business plans including setting targets, pricing, business terms and conditions, etc
- Executes agreed business strategies vs plan
- Identifies and qualifies potential dealers to establish contractual business relationships
- Builds and maintains health relationships with dealers to strengthen and expand dealer network in support of business growth
- Prepare and communicate/introduce the brand and the product portfolio to the appointed dealer
- Tracks performance and maintains an updated business progress report, sales forecast, and marketing activity reports.
- Collects general market intelligence data/information e.g new brands, promotions, consumer preferences, dealer situation, competitors, products, prices and sales etc.
- Continuous Dealer Network development by adding new dealers and up grading existing
dealers for sales and new portfolios.
- Bachelors degree in business or equivalent
- 5 years experience in sales mainly from home appliance market
- Excellent knowledge of home appliance market in the country including leading dealers
- Strong business acumen and negotiation
- Thorough knowledge and skills in business development, sales and marketing
- Excellent ability to understand the brand requirements and able to push Value Sales based on product features and specifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to influence and engage wide range of business stakeholders
- Self-motivated, results focused, organized with excellent planning skills
- Fluent in English/Kiswahili
- Computer literate including proficiency in Ms office application esp excel, word and PowerPoint