Palmpay is looking to employ a passion-driven and detail-oriented Sales Manager, Merchant Acquiring to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company revenue.
Sales Manager, Merchant Acquiring Job
PalmPay is redefining the payments experience for consumers and businesses in Africa by making financial services more accessible and affordable.
|Position||Sales Manager , Merchant Acquiring|
The Sales Manager, Merchant Acquiring will be responsible for driving offline/online merchant acquiring businesses (Chain Stores, restaurants, Supermarkets, FMCG, Pharmacy, Betting, eCommerce, etc), and developing strategies to increase sales revenue.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong business cases and relationships with strategic customers, and will be able to identify client demands to promote the organisation’s solution and achieve mutual satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Merchant Acquiring project in key sectors.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Train merchants on the benefit of our products, QR, POS Terminal, BNPL, USSD, LIPA NAMBA.
- Solve product/service issues reported by merchants.
Qualification & Required Skills:
- At least bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Sales, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as Sales – Merchant Acquisition role in Banks / Fintech / PSP.
- Strong customer engagement, negotiation, analytical and marketing skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Deadline for application should be not more than 2nd of August, 2023. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.