VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd is fast growing Microfinance bank in Tanzania. We are inviting interested young Tanzania elites to apply for three (six months maximum) internship program to champion the sales of the Bank products and services.
Sales Intern Job at VisionFund
|REPORTING TO||Business Center Manager/ Outreach Supervisors|
- Markets VFT-MFB products and services
- Invite VFT potential clients at our office
- Give basic explanations of the bank products and services to the potential clients
- Bachelor Degree in Banking, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Community Development or related field.
- Good oral & written English proficiency
- Good analytical & reporting skills
- Be fluent in English
- Flexible to use different means of transport
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft office applications: Basically Excel and word
MODE OF APPLICATION: –
Send your application together with copies of your academic certificates & CV through the following email: [email protected] before Close of Business on 17th July 2023. Email heading to have application number VFTMFB/INT/APPL/07/2023
Address your application letter to:
- The Chief Executive Officer,
- VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd,
- P.O. Box 1546, Arusha, Tanzania.