Sales Executive Building Blocks at Career Options Africa Group 2023;- Our client is a mining company that produces building blocks in Tanzania. In order to enhance their business operations, they are seeking to recruit a Sales Executive who will be involved in the sales and marketing of building blocks and will be based in Arusha.
The main duty of the Sales Executive will be to manage a long-term sound sales campaign for Building Blocks within Arusha and Kilimanjaro.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Develop a strong distribution channel by among others identifying and managing distribution and retail agents.
- Develop promotion materials.
- Carry our various promotion activities.
- Develop a pricing strategy for key markets.
- Coordinate the sales process from enquiry to delivery.
- Follow payments for key clients.
The job holder should have the following qualifications;
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Civil Engineering field.
- Experiencing in construction or building materials industries an added advantage
- Fluency in Swahili and business level written and spoken English.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies;
- Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Reliability and trustworthiness, keen sense of accountability
- Ability to work flexibly and effectively under pressure
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
- A fixed salary of Eight Hundred Thousand,
- Sales commissions for new bulk purchase clients.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to [email protected]tz by 30th March 2023 subject heading, as Sales Executive – Building Blocks. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.