Sales and Station Agent Job at Turkish Airlines 2023;- are you looking for nafasi za kazi Turkish Airlines, ajira mpya Turkish Airlines, ajira Turkish Airlines, job at Turkish Airlines, job Turkish Airlines, jobs at Turkish Airlines, vacancy at Turkish Airlines, vacancies at Turkish Airlines, opportunities at Turkish Airlines, job opportunities at Turkish Airlines, Turkish Airlines job, Turkish Airlines vacancies.
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. As of 2022, it operates scheduled services to 340 destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, making it the largest mainline carrier in the world by number of passenger destinations. We have offices in many different countries and cities around the world. You can also apply to Turkish Airlines to be a part of this rapidly developing big brand in your own country.
It is the most populous city in Tanzania with over 2 million inhabitants from a wide range of religious and ethnic backgrounds. The goats, chickens, dusty safari jeeps, dressed up office employees, seagulls, wonderful beaches, and street venders are all part of this harmonious city. Our flight to Dar es Salaam is ready for boarding!
Sales and Station Agent
· Carries out Reservation/Booking, Ticket Sales, Information and Passenger (Operations) (Check-in, Manifest preparation) services at the Sales Office / Airport Office or at both, as designated by the General, Airport or Sales Manager.
· Calculates the fare and arranges the route as per requests of the passengers; provides information to the passengers in relation to schedule, fares (APT-ABC); and ensures the required coordination.
· Performs reservation/booking for the passengers applying to the counter.
· Issues tickets for Domestic and International lines, MCOs (Manual Change Orders), Excess Baggage Ticket; changes such tickets; and performs the processes in relation to return of the same.
· Performs Endorsement and Rerouting processes.
· Welcomes the aircraft; and ensures coordination and communication by and between the crew, handling agent, catering, cleaning, air traffic, customs and immigration.
· Ensures that all daily flight documents are prepared in full and complete; places the orders for daily catering service; and keeps any and all kinds of records in relation to the flights.
· Performs reservation/booking; and files the post-flight documents accurately and in full; and performs statistical actions in respect of the flight coupons.
· In respect of processes for lost baggage, ensures that any lost baggage is found and delivered to their owners, by ensuring coordination with the handling agent and implements the steps in accordance with the compensation process if necessary.
· Reports and registers any operational income-cost-financing and financial statistical information to the relevant IT systems such as SAP, ERP, DOP as required by the Management.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least high school graduation
- Permanent residence permit in the respective country (The Company will not provide or assist with work permits)
- Minimum 1-year Experience in civil aviation or tourism
- The ability to cope with situations that create pressure
- Excellent command of English and local language(s)
- Availability to work in shifts, including overnight
- Being a team player along with having the capability to work independently when necessary
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good knowledge and experience of a major Computer Reservations System (Troya or Quickres is a plus)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to make decisions accurately and effectively